New Halloween Tournament

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum New Halloween Tournament

• Are y’all ready for the new Halloween tournament?! This could be the best one yet!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Apparently, you need to get cupcakes from levels, but only tournament levels:

If you complete a level, the screen will show up like this:

Then you can choose which pig monster to feed. Note that you can only feed the pig monsters 20 cupcakes per day. The names of the pig monsters are: T-Bone and Pigtoking. So far, Pigtoking has been fed the most cupcakes:

See those pumpkins in the bottom right? Angry Birds Friends already discussed that. Whichever pig monster wins will be the boss for the final Halloween levels. The pumpkins are supposed to be power-ups to only be used in the final Halloween levels too.

Background screenshots:

Bmac1x
    @bmac1x

when i hit the little button to make the game fill up my browser the browser gets bigger but the game get covered by the browser and i can only see a quarter of the game.

Bmac1x
    @bmac1x

it is the newest firefox browser that’s causing the problem

wrw01
    @wrw01

1. Can someone clarify how the new Halloween PUs work. Used one on the first level and they appear to do nothing falling from above.

2. I have 500k for the first level and cleared everything out. The leader in our group has 615k which is great. Cannot figure out how to get more points. Looked on utube and one strategy yielded 510-520k from an outstanding flinger.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@wrw01 The new Pumpkin drop power-up helps you to get extra score or defeat pigs that remained.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum New Halloween Tournament

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.