New Event – Motormaster

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Motormaster

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well truthfully I’m not going to make 200K today.  150K is probably a stretch as well.

But it’s still annoying to see people like that.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig do you remember what i told you many times in other threads? This is a typical ego meaning that they feel nice because they are thinking that they are superior from others and that is making feel nice for them… It’s a psychological thing.

So basicaly ignore them… Just as i am doing also my self…

Though there are many times that i stalled playing the game but soon or later i am returning back…

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary I get new bot for 750 gems in Friday. Already he is at level 9 without spending any gems. I am not sure how many sparks was total for a Red Crown, but I think was somethink line 150k, so also can be collected without any effort. So with some amount of gems not so big amount all can be done. And you also didn’t see what level is, so it is not necessary to spend so many gems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finally a reason to play the events. The gold crates will be a handy tool for me to upgrade some accessories. How many times can we buy those? Haven’t collected enough tokens for a X10 crate yet but I hope I can keep buying them till the last day. Will immensely help out players with low level accessories.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Speaking of crates; what happened to the “Open Your Free Crate” mission on the Daily Quests? Now, it says “Open 5 Crates”, which is a drag to waste 75,000 coins (5 x 15,000) on Silver Crates to complete a normally simple task, only to receive 5,000 coins in return.

I’ve heard of Rovio secretly slipping in tough challenges without telling anyone, but this is ridiculous.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@rowdypup It changes from open one to open multiple when you reach a certain level. It used to be open 10 until they lowered it to 5 recently.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Another observation: Offers for “Classic Bumblebee” (someone who is not yet unlockable) keep mysteriously appearing and disappearing in my shop, only to be replaced with a fairly large amount of 650 gems as the offers appear to “clash”. Wow, this update really is full of surprises.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

After 3 days plus the first 4 runs of day 4 I had accrued 8740 tokens so bought the TF for 630 gems, I had 2 recharges per day totalling 90 gems so 720 gems for a new TF is quite reasonable. Luckily my groupings weren’t too bad getting 2 1st places and 1 fourth, so now will play for the accesories and see if I can get at least 1 gold crate

Joel
    @joel687

@rowdypup – Please take a screenshot of the classic bumblebee offer. Many of us would love to see what he looks like

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 I would guess that pink circle. Or maybe an actual portrait

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@joel687 If it is the same one I saw once last month there is nothing to see. Just a box of gems.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@datguygamer If I find a screenshot I will show you, but all I got was his “portrait”; that is, his picture, which looked very similar to High Octane Bumblebee’s portrait (instead having his beak opened) but with Bumblebee’s color scheme. I will keep searching for more evidence.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My bundle offer changed from 5,000 gems (Motormaster plus some stuff) to 2,000 gems (Motormaster and less stuff). Just like @elpapam predicted. Not taking the offer, though, as I currently have almost 8,000 tokens.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just opened 10 Gold Crates for 7500 Tokens. Worth more then 15-16 level for some of the bots, not to mention that received upgrade to level 16 for Santinel Prime.

3E6B5FBC-B307-4563-80AE-6F09F6986988.jpeg

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@grimlockdown this happened the same way with the money paid bundles they start always at 100$ or 109 Euros and at the end of the 5th day to 6th day the lower price bundle is appeared, And so i thought why not and this way with the gems. I waited for strong arms event to see if this is going to happen like the money bundles AND yes it happened so i did the same with energon megatron and i did the same for motormaster.

otter
    @otter

I just got Motormaster for 100 gems but one thing I noticed he is at level 15 already??? But he upgrade banner is still showing up?? Also my level does not indicate this quick promotion….. Anyone else see this???

otter
    @otter

Forget my last….. Rovio moved the wrong bot to the last page….. too early in the morning…..

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

Hi all, first time post. I’m wondering what you all are doing to get so many tokens per day. I struggle to get 1000 a day and usually finish the events in the 4-6 range if lucky. I would really like to get more/better rewards during the events. Is it the bot I’m using or what? Thanks

moi
    @moifirst

@mmotorsport, welcome on this forum.
    Of course good bots are important to get a high score, but even more important is to use bots which are promoted with sparks, giving you an extra promotion bonus ranging from 5% to 175% (or 20% to 700% if the bot belongs to the bonus squad). So in the most ideal situation of being able to use 2 fully promoted bots from the bonus squad in an event, your score will be 15-fold higher.
    However, it will cost a lot of sparks to get highly promoted bots, especially if you want them to be bots from (almost) all squads.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@moifirst, thanks for the welcome. Which bot(s) would you recommend to get higher scores. I’m currently using soundwave as my main enforcer because he can blow up most stacks of blocks with ease. I’m in the process of leveling up Hound and he’s almost at a decent lvl. Would he be a good all around bot to switch to?

moi
    @moifirst

@mmotorsport, it is hard to say which bot(s) you have to promote, because each event has a different bonus squad.
    My tactic is to wait for an event, which has an interesting reward (e.g. a bot that I don’t have) and than promote one of the bots from the bonus squad with sparks to an acceptable level. During the less interesting events I  then can collect sparks without using them to enlarge my collection of them.
    If you want suggestions about which bot(s) you could upgrade the best, I advise you to search the topics on this forum, which can give good suggestions. But keep in mind that some advices are just sheer nonsense, because many people fear (rightly or wrongly) that good bots will be made weaker (aka nerfed) by Rovio/Exient.

Joel
    @joel687

@mmotorsport – For me, it is all about the sparks. I save them up until a competition for a new bot happens. Then, I sink all my sparks in to the best bot from the bonus category. I pair them up with one main bot, who is fully promoted, too. For this contest, I have a +795% bonus.

To pick a main bot, Hound is a good choice

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 What about the containers?

Asen_77
    @asen

@mmotorsport Welcome to the forum from me too. At this moment as you start to play the game, most important for you is to get some of the good bots as soon as game let you. Unfortunately you can’t get bots that you want and you have to wait they to be offered. As I remember from the beginning, try to open more areas and to get bots that is offered from there. Soundwave is not a bad choice for the beginning. Upgrade him to maximum level – 15. He will be more powerful. Then use some of the sparks that you win, but don’t use all for him. He is not best. For me best bots that could work for you are – Ratchet, Blaster, Dead End, Energon Grimlock. Also good are Nemesis Prime, Ultimate Megatron and Hound. Of course this is my choice of bots that I played with. So at this moment try to open maximum of the areas – they will gave you opportunity to play more levels per day and to win more coins and items. Upgrade your storage to max possible level for you – maximum level is 25 and it will help you collect a lot items that will be in need for upgrading bots to level 15 and also to win coins and gems from the same items, when they are not in need for you. This things are important for you future grow. Once you found some of bots that I mention, I will suggest you to start level him up to level 15, then to invest sparks on him, before you put him into game. Once he is at level 15, you will receive from him a lot more power. Also try to get all daily quests every day, then you will win a lots of items and sparks. Also play spark run every day. Don’t spend all you gems and collect them for important things. And most important that you should not forget – grow into games from the beginning is slow. You have to play hardly every day so you can get into game. Most of us are playing from many years and that’s why we have almost every available bot and most important of them are at maximum level sparks promotion. Of course main reason of the game is to spend money, so if you are willing to spend some money on the game, your progress could go faster, but that is choice and opportunity for every different player and he has to decide for him self is it worth to spend money on the game. If you don’t decide to spend money, then your growth will be will playing, which is biggest part of the fun of the game :). Hope this post will help you in the beginning of the game and you will stay for long with us. Have a good time playing that game :).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Motormaster

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.