New Event: Halloween

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Halloween

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • Sosich
    @so78

@killerkea i don’t understand i thought i was with you in the event but you told you’re first ?

My leaderbord is :

ABN_So6 ( ME ) : 61675
    ABN_Kea ( is that you ? ) : 55725
    AL : 27025
    R2-D2 : 16425

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

So i got to the boss of the Halloween event, and I think his stats are messed up.

Health: 16762
    First attack:
    Deal 16 Damage. Healed for 100% of damage dealt for 3 turns.
    Second attack:
    Charge: 3 turns. Deal 156 damage to all enemies
    Passive:
    All pigs are healed by 10% of their maximum health. Every 3 turns.

Does that seem a tad weak to anyone else?

He’s also joined by 3 apprentices (Health: 2134/Attack: 318/Support: Target receives 10% less damage. Lasts 3 turns)

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Vampires are supposed to be a pushover.. All Talk and Big shows but really a coward. So I think the stats are correct in my opinion.

I have 3 starred all stages and is now just gathering up last items to complete the free class and try to keep in the top 3 so I can get 6,000 all :-)

burbman
    @burbman

King pig in general has very weak attacks in Epic. He does pay out a lot of snouts in this level though.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

“Deal 16 damage” – hahaha! Anyhow, I fit killspike gear (Artillery Spies, Might Wizard), and it’s easy…

Pay 10 Stamina? Why yes I will!

Aside from remembering to run the Clouds, I just need to farm the last 13 items. Should get 4 from chests, so that leaves 9 to get in the next few days. Should be doable in the next day or so.

All good.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@so78 Hi Sosich. Yes, I am ABN_KEA, but I don’t see the same leaderboard you do. I stopped using essence to improve my wheel spins 2-2.5 days ago because I had a huge lead on my board. Mine currently shows this.

ABN_KEA 57,300
    KIMBERLY 41,500
    UNNAMED PLAYER 30,350
    JOJO 30,000

edkang-TW
    @edkang

@burbman Yes.King pig in epic is very weak.

So have fun play in 20s.
    And happy Halloween!!

PuffyBird
    @puffybird

I think King Pig’s vampire bite heals for 100% of the damage that the bitten bird deals. I have the mana set and King Pig tried to bite Chuck but it showed “Immune” (this is a really great set). Easy to counter with a class that can remove harmful effects (Tricksters, Princess, Rainbird or Chuck’s Mana set), or just don’t attack with the affected bird (use buffs only). Anyone run the dungeon yet? What are the enemies? I’d rather not waste 10 stamina going in with the wrong birds.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@puffybird

Golden Pig area is exactly like the last big event (Sonic) as far as I remember.

Watch the golden pigs, as sometimes they are dead easy (don’t waste Rage).

The final Boss pig is big, and can hit hard enough to kill someone like Chuck with one blow. So be ready with shields or use Blues to stun him if Chuck gets targeted.

I used Wizard, Sea Dog, and Spies, but that’s what I use for everything. *smile*

All in all, the cloud dungeon is pretty simple except for the Boss at the end. OH, and I think he is faster — he attacks in two rounds and then is stunned after that (or maybe that is the same as it was for the Sonic event…thought it might have been three rounds to charge).

Thanks,
    sutekh137

PuffyBird
    @puffybird

Cool, thanks for the tip. I didn’t play the dungeon in the Sonic event because I was too stressed about getting all the parts for the Illusionist class. Rovio made it a lot more reasonable this time, especially with the added parts-for-video treasure chest every 12 hours.

I 3 starred the dungeon easily with Paladin + Dragon’s Breath, Wizard + Mana (resists the 100% stun), and Bard + Doom (take advantage of the auto-stun of the last pig to deal some extra damage). I’ve been using this combo throughout the event, but I’ll substitute in Tricksters + Ballista when there are bird restrictions (I’ve never gotten the Beep attack set item or I probably would use that).

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Ok, so I played him a second time and his stats seem to be what I would expect from a last boss. Still kinda weak though, but at least it can mess you up if you’re not careful. (Changes bolded)

Health: 16762
    First Attack:
    Deal 159 Damage. Healed for 100% of damage dealt for 3 turns.
    Second attack:
    Charge: 3 turns. Deal 1590 damage to all enemies
    Passive:
    All pigs are healed by 10% of their maximum health. Every 3 turns.

This time joined by 2 pumpkin pigs.

Really, not that bad at all (especially with mana set taking care of the pumpkin stuff and the vampire bite (first attack)). Was able to let it auto play with Paladin/Wizard/Spies and they made it through no problem.

Only 9 more candies to go. :P

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@killerkea

Don’t you mean four times?

1. This morning, Thursday for me, done by 10:15 AM.
    2. I’ll do it tomorrow morning, Friday, done by 10:30 AM.
    3. I’ll do it Saturday morning, done by 11:00 AM, say.
    4. I’ll do it Sunday morning, sometime between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM when the event ends.

There are 70+ hours left, so I should be able to get three more in.

And yeah, I wasn’t going to let the dungeon pass me by… That’s why I save my stamina now and wonder why others don’t do the same when they are up by 10,000+ medals — because it is hard to come by stamina when these longer Events offer no way of getting it other than spending LC or crafting it from FE.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@sutekh137 You are right. The Golden Cloud Castle can be done up to 4 times. I wasn’t exactly sure when the event would end so I was being conservative on my estimate. For me the event began at 8 am PST 7 days ago and apparently will finish at 1 or 2 pm PST. I’m not sure if DST affects the clock in this game.

I don’t remember how many snoutlings I had before completing the castle, but I think I gained over 1000 from it this morning. Add the 10 LC and we can get a nice bonus of up to 40 LC and 4-5k snoutlings from the castle.

I have 1000+ stamina potions and well over 10,000 essence so I don’t need to save anything except LC. Before the rank increase to 12 I had 60k snoutlings, but now I’m down to 25k. However farming SRC is easy so I never worry about running out of snoutlings.

edkang-TW
    @edkang

WTF ….
    HOT FIX?

Hot fix?? KING PIG

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, King Pig is better now. Does 159 pts damage on mine, not 16. Odd that yours is 167. I guess Rovio’s gonna keep bumping him for the entire event. Maybe on Sunday he’ll do 400 damage?

PuffyBird
    @puffybird

Hmm… mine is still 16 for his first and 156 for the second attack. Not complaining; leaves me with 100% health when I’m finished.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

And that’s the 2nd 7 in a row that crashed back to the OS… Great.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

My King Pig got a little stronger too, but he is still ridiculously easy.

After you’ve collected all the items and gotten the Witch the chest in the Halloween event gives you 450 points.

planetbear
    @oobear

There is no 750 points battle, so would play 3 stamina battle be the best strategy?
    I followed this strategy, got 43425 points for the 1st place in leaderboard.

My leaderboard:
    PLANETBEAR(ME) 43,425
    广泛 21,700

@killerkea
    You’re tough player getting 57K points. Would you tell me your strategy? My 43k points cost me about 200 FE :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have the Witch. She cost 33,180 snoutlings to take from rank 1 to 12. Equipped with the nightmare set her health is 3480 and she deals 1539 damage. Not bad.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well that was a surprise. I thought that after you had gotten the Witch class the chests that gave a random ingredient would stop showing up, but no. Now it gives points instead :-)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley — I have enough snoutlings, but the Dojo doesn’t give mastery all that fast. How did you get the witch to rank 12?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mvnla2

He must have had everything else at level 12 already. In that scenario, the single new class will show up over and over again and you can just keep upgrading it until it is done.

6000 mastery from this event will be nice (it will max out all my classes except the one from the last Event and the one from this Event). Sad part is, with two classes in play I won’t be able to fast-track upgrades on any single headgear, though it should be faster since there are only two that will show up at the Dojo…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Yeah, I forgot about that possibility, but having all classes at rank 12? Still makes my head spin. Yes, I do know there seem to be several people who have gotten every class to rank 12, but still…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, maybe I shouldn’t be so surprised — I recently spent 2 weeks with little or very expensive internet, so I wasn’t able to visit the Dojo as often as usual.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Halloween

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.