New Event: Halloween

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Halloween

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • bikerdood
    @bikerdood

My solution to 13: Paladin, Cannoneer, Princess
    Attack with Princess first to make all enemy attacks go against Paladin. Cannoneer buffs Paladin to make Paladin counterattack. Paladin’s attack also heals and can do damage to multiple enemies. Princess takes off the big ghost’s spell. Big ghost calls additional minions, but Cannoneer’s Explode takes care of them all. Easy peasy.

edkang-TW
    @edkang

@bikerdood
    I can’t agree with you more.
    Paladin, Cannoneer, Princess ,This is classic bird-lineup.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I dunno what the fuss is for 13 – I just had my regular team go in: Wizard, Sea Dog & Spies. Drop Chili, pound the big guy, pound some more, and drop another Chili. Easy.

Just need 11s & 12s. ;)
    ____

This team also works on 14 & 15, no problem.

You just need not to crash out of fights… :(

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Shaman on wave two of level 14 one shoted my full health blues. Got three stars without him but ouch.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Top award after collecting all the ectoplasm is still 450. There is no improved special offer for the Witch after collecting the ectoplasm like there was after collecting the pumpkins and bones.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Nice job farming all of the Ecto. I’ve still got 12 to go over the next 39 hours, but I should be OK if I keep playing. It turns out that my Archmage does well enough to sub in for Wizard, so I can add a little Mastery on him, too.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Does this event finish on Saturday or Sunday? I have 4 days left on my calendar.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley Sunday. It shows 4 days because it is 4 days and X hours left (so more than 4 whole days but less than 5).

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny it’s Wednesday today and at 8 pm it will change to 3 days so on Thursday it will change to 2 days and on Friday 1 day which ends at 8 pm on Saturday. So at 0 days I still have until Sunday afternoon? Sorry to be so stupid but I have never taken notice of the time before. We had a time change last Sunday and Epic didn’t take it smoothly.

Thanks for your help.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley If I remember correctly then when it is under 72 hours left it shows hours and not days.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny you remind me it does show hours. Thanks

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@graugeist

I use the same build for just about everything: Wizard, Sea Dog, and Spies. I also have over 1000 health potions and plenty of cake, plus Golden Chili. And my team I list above are all at mastery 12. So yeah, they get the job done. Still lost Blues against that 19000-HP ghost, but got three stars anyway.

I do like the difficulty of this so far, though for lower mastery teams or those lacking a lot of potions, it might be a tad on the hard side.

At least the resources for the new class have been easy to get, especially with the floating treasure chest.

Still no way to get stamina in-event, though. My massive hoard of stamina is slowly dwindling… I have someone on my board with over 42,000 in score right now, besting me by 10,000. Not sure why he keeps spending stamina and FE (he must be) — I’m not going to catch him and we are both going to have a three-star roll at the end regardless (I am 10,000 ahead of third place). Ah well, each to his own!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sutekh137 What is the name of the person in first place on your scoreboard? I am only asking because I am in 1st on mine with (now) a bit over 43,000 in score and the person in second is at about 30,000 ;-)

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@angryjohnny

His name is “JackHatesCheater”, which is why I am not thinking he is cheating, just using stamina and FE to get a higher score.

Might I ask if you have had to use stamina and FE to get your 43,000 score? If so, why are you doing that when your nearest competitor is over 10K medals back? Am I missing some way of having a higher score or a reason that first place is really any better than second or third (a few extra snoutlings mean very little — just go grind SRC)?

I have used a few stamina, mainly when a new stage opens and to finish all stamina before going to bed, but have not used an FE, nor will I…gotta save that to make sure I get a good roll at the end, as 6000 medals will get me mastery 12 on almost everything except Illusionist and the new class.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sutekh137 OK then it is not me :-)

I was actually not trying to get such a high score. I never used any Stamina drinks at all and I only used as much FE as I also get from Facebook friends each day (so no negative loss) and then only to get ingredients. After I have all of them I just play to spend the stamina that auto refills every 15 minutes.

I guess I just have been lucky with rolls.

Also I should mention that I currently have more than 2400 FE saved up :-)

Mp127
    @mp127

If someone’s interested- I mostly use Wizard, Bard and Capt’n and 3-starred all levels in first try.

Mohww3
    @mouh

how i can get lc by getting facebook by calender in epic i try every day to get the 1 lc by getting in facebook by calender but i don’t get any lc is that happend with any one and how to get the lc by getting in facebook …. realy i need help in this point ( i used i phone 4 ) with many thanks guys for helping me

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@angryjohnny

Do you play the 5- or 3-stamina battle when just grinding for medals?

You use no FE at all to get the 450 medals once you have enough resources? Only FE to get resources? Hard to believe you have more than 11,000 more medals than me in that case…??? I can’t be having THAT bad of luck.

Though, if you FE to get resources, then you are getting to the point where you can get the 450 medals instead of resources quicker. I suppose that can make a fairly big difference.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sutekh137 I vary between the 5- and 3-stamina battles. I usually play the 5 when I have a lot of stamina to spend an the 3 when I have less than 7 or 8 stamina left.

burbman
    @burbman

@mouh – To get your +1 LC with the daily calendar, you have to make sure you are logged in to FB prior to claiming the daily item. My game logs me out of FB rather often, and I have missed this daily coin more times than I would like to admit.

burbman
    @burbman

Where do you all find these crazy high scoring boards? I have 17,325 medals, and am in first place with more than double second place. Once I obtain my resources each set, I have rarely played, as there is virtually zero chance that I do not end up in the top three, and even if I do the only bird that will need mastery will be the witch.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I like this event overall, no real issues or complaints.

I’m not burning FE or stam on this, as it doesn’t look like it will be necessary. Just need to play regularly.

As far as play goes, I’m playing 7s for the 6/8 chance to get the items, trying not to be very unlucky (2/8) versus not needing to get lucky (3/8).

I will have #1 rank (25k vs #2 @ 7k), and a guaranteed top 2 would have been fine – the extra 200 isn’t worth spending FE or stam.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I’m also ranked #1 with 26K points and #2 has 17K and third at 9K. I have to brag a bit and say that I hit 4 in a row ectoplasm rolls today and 5 of 7 in that streak. Then I needed one more and it took me 6 plays, but now I’m good until the next gate opens. I’m still playing to ramp up my birds because most are on the verge of upgrading to level 11.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@sutekh137 My score is currently just over 50k. Anyone who has several thousand essence isn’t worried about saving it. I just kept spinning until I got the item needed and for a while I was spinning whenever I got the minimum. Second and third are 35k and 27k so I have nothing to worry about.

If you have essence or some stamina to burn, I would recommend that you complete the remaining 5 areas tomorrow ASAP because you can only do the Golden Cloud Castle every 24 hours. If you complete it fast enough, you will be able to do it three times. Usually you get 10 LC for defeating the golden pig on the final wave. You also get a lot of snoutlings from killing a lot of golden pigs and wealthy rogues. Burning a little essence or stamina is worth getting an extra 20 LC and 1000+ snoutlings. The event started at 8 am and ends at 8 pm for me so if you time things right you can complete the Golden Clouds Castle 3 times without using any essence or stamina.

angryde
    @angryde

@killerkea Exactly, mate. I wasn’t organised last time… and only managed to burn through the GCC 1x. Not this time! The SECOND it opens… I’m in! As you say, it’s totally worth it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Halloween

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.