Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

100 token level is 32,000 points today

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I might actually have an issue reaching 32,000 points today without re-charging. Yesterday’s Level 100 was quite easy to reach. I really wish Rovio would scale the daily challenge thresholds properly.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig They won’t. Do you know why? Because of people who constantly buy their spark bundles. These high score thresholds are easy to reach with a 105% promoted bot with a X3 multiplier on top. Unless you have a gold ranked bot for every event that corresponds to a bonus squad, you can’t reach anywhere in the boards.

I had to recharge 4 times throughout the whole day because of how lackluster my runs have been. Only 1 Unicron and 2 Boss pigs the entire day and most others are that god damn Cobalt Valley.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’ll be lucky to hit 100 today. If I hadn’t had so much trouble sleeping I wouldn’t have been able to play without recharges which I wasn’t going to do, I wouldn’t be close to max for today. I do okay except when I get Boss Pig which is way too frequent. Most of the mid pack of my board is around my point level so I’ll get 200 or 300 extra at the end which is all I need. I almost want to drop down and use my less promoted Grimlock because Boss Pig shows up all the time.

Fred
    @musicman1951

I’m doing worse against Unicron. One run was 2,500, but I’m usually closer to 1,500.

I’m using E. Grimlock at level 15 and shooting short bursts.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Just reached 100 and is currently #2. I will stay there since #1 has 86K points and I will never be able to get 1000 tokens, so f*ck it anyways.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am using only Ratchet and Energon Grimlock. Never using x3 birds and every day I reached 100 tokens without recharge with Gems. On the first day of this event have a lot runs that were less then 500 points before bonus, And I really think that I wouldn’t reach 100 tokens without recharge, but actually I did after 12-15 runs. Also every day I get daily rewards very easy. After they removed play 5 times some zone, now hardest is probably destroy 100 TNT bloks ( there is some levels that don’t provide any TNT, or just a few ), so collecting 100 is hard at some time, but never miss Daily Rewards too. At this time Grimlock is at 105% and Ratchet is at 65%. Didn’t spend any money for tokens, only from daily reward, token exchange and Rovio excuse.

Geli
    @geli

Well, the player that had GBG promoted to 45% upped their game to 50%. Don’t have enough spark available to promote my GBG. Luckily, I defeated Unicron (1st such encounter today) in a Slingshot Meadows run to get me past the 100 token level. Only have a 14k lead going into the last 2 hours.

ED209
    @ed209

Well im sitting in 6th with 28k so far and no gem recharges. Today’s 100 mark is 32k so I doubt I’ll get that with the amount of time left.

Not going to use any gems as I have enough for sparks and the rest will go on accessories

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Yeah, but there are days like yesterday, where reaching the 100 Level was trivially easy (at least for me), and I was only at +85%.

Albeit I was running with a GSG, so that may have helped somewhat.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Balloon pig day. Its raining pigs on balloons. What a hoot! :)

Last chance to play the last 24 hour live event.

ABT upgraded to version 1.24.10.6, noticed it the last 2 hours of Missle day yesterday. 27 Feb 2017 @ 22:00 UTC / GMT +0.

Usually when the Daily Rewards is all used up, a new version appears to show a new set of Daily Rewards. But not this time.
    Wonder what has changed?

Geli
    @geli

The challenge I expected never materialized. 100 token level, first place and no gems spent.

Asen_77
    @asen

Do you expect something else to pop up in token exchange day? Lets say Dead End or some other bird? I am just collecting tokens and waiting for last day. From this event I have to take 5 accsesories and Sparks only.

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level for balloon day is 18,000

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 I think you are the first one everyday to reach 100 token level.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I just figured I was the only one to put up the token levels on here… What can I say… Ratchet is awesome in challenges… Plus, sleep is optional…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Yeah, optional indeed. Who needs sleep anyway? XD

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Hey people has anyone able to log-in the event? It’s say that i can’t log-in the event always an error connection!

CD
    @bartiedog

I’m having issues also. It let’s me run one event but afterwards doesn’t show everybodys score and then shows I’m disconnected.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

iPhone 7+ 10.2 iOS 1.25.4.3 version of the game can’t connect to the event!
    iPhone 6+ 8.4.1 iOS 1.24.10.6 version of the game can’t connect to the event either!

What gives?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I can’t access it either. Can watch ads to recharge bots/double rewards but the event isn’t loading and I get a connection error if I tap it. Good thing I already purchased everything in the exchange. I’m on Android.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well i had everything for the beginning of the event so i am not worried about accessories i was only a bit confused why i couldn’t log in to the event…

Oh well 1000 tokens are left there…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam @sntrooper

It’s because the event is trying to sync between versions but failing. iOS has v1.25 while Android is still on v1.24 and since events appear only on the latest version, sync issues are making the event go haywire. It’s expected from Rovio at this point honestly.

Joel
    @joel687

I am so glad that I didn’t wait to buy everything I wanted from the exchange.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’m not sure this is Rovio. A couple other apps I have (both games and not) aren’t working right now either.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.