Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • When I last encountered Unicron Pig during this event (which was very recently), I specifically took notice about whether or not the EMP missiles had any effect on Unicron, and, at least, for me, it does stun Unicron. I have noticed that it seems to vary between events (sometimes between daily challenges of the same event), and, now, apparently, it seems to vary even between players. This seems to be similar to how the balloon pigs aren’t always affected by the EMP missiles. Also, the EMP missiles only stun the monoliths when they are falling, they are otherwise unaffected by the EMP missiles in general.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

“Also, the EMP missiles only stun the monoliths when they are falling, they are otherwise unaffected by the EMP missiles in general.”

I’ve never noticed this.

So what happens – they stop falling in mid-air and just hover there?

And is the effect permanent or is it temporary?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On the topic of EMP affecting Unicron and/or Falling Monoliths, is it only the EMP from rainbow missiles that does this, or is the Electroblast energonicon effective as well (and how many charges does it require)? (Not that it matters in this particular event, since energonicons aren’t an option.)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig electroblast cannot stun monoliths however drift and regular starscreams weapons can stun monoliths

@optimuspig The monoliths still keep falling, but they have electricity surrounding them when are being affected by EMP missiles, and the only time I have noticed this is when I shoot down an EMP missile immediately after I have successfully dodged a falling monolith without getting damaged. I don’t know how effective Electroblast is against Unicron because I only use Photoblast in the special events (if I’m allowed to use an Energonicon during the event) since we no longer can get any bonus points from using any particular Energonicons in the events (which is very disappointing, and possibly unfair).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

Interesting. Thanks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

Interesting. So basically it’ll still fall on top of you, but as long as it’s under an EMP effect, no damage?

Talk about bending the laws of physics, lol.

I seem to recall reading something similar a long while back (before we had energonicons and the TFs only had the basic special abilities), but I could never corroborate it.

Speaking of Drift, I can’t upgrade him. And the reason has to do with game play. In other words, I still have the ability to upgrade him, but whenever a node he is assigned pops up on the map, I don’t get any obstacles that will do any serious damage to him. There are no WMTs to throw fireballs at him, the falling monoliths either ignore him when he is passing by or they do not fall anywhere near where they will do any damage to him, and in Pig City, there are either no energy bridges, or the bridge gets activated (by something else entirely) before I can let Drift fall to his doom. He is in essence stuck at upgrade level 1, and that is very frustrating because I don’t like to upgrade any of my Transformers unless their armor has been depleted first.

@optimuspig
    I don’t know about whether or not the monoliths deal any damage after being stunned as my Transformers are usually out of the danger zone by that point.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

From what I have discovered a few days ago, it is possible that they are the same person. I left the game because people can cheat. I don’t cheat, and I refuse to play a game where cheating is possible.

Geli
    @geli

@datguygamer Agree tha EGrimlock is more powerful than GreySlam or GoldBite. I was comparing GSG to GBG. Only a look at the code for their weapons would shed light on GSG and GBG being equal or not. I’m not that person, tho. My knowledge is limited to formatting un-format 5.25 floppies and knowing where the power switch is for a tablet.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

EGL is quite a bit more powerful than GBG or GSG. Just a look at how quickly he can take down Unicron’s health bar, or eviscerate a WMT would tel you that.

But there are disadvantages. The massive electro-stream makes it difficult to see what you’re hitting, especially if you use the “sweep” method. I’m sure that I waste a lot of energy on killing non-existent pigs and objects. Also, EGL’s weapon overheats more quickly than the other two. And of course, he takes a lot more damage. Although he heals from Energon, that’s only useful if there’s actually enough energon available during the run.

EGL’s movement speed can be a mixed blessing. On Missile Day GSG reigns supreme, as his slow movement lets more missiles launch over a given distance. When on a Unicron run, he’s great if there are few Falling Monoliths to deal with. But if you have to do a lot of dodging to do, I’ve had EGL fail to kill Unicron because I arrived at Astrotrain too quickly. I don’t generally have that problem with GSG.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4 should be nice and easy for me. After coming in 1st today, I only need another 480 tokens to get the last item on my list (the 750 sparks).

I was surprised at how easy 1st place was. No recharges required at all, and finished with a 9,000 point lead.

Getting two BP runs and one Unicron run helped of course, but still I was expecting to get swarmed by players with gold-level GBGs.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@sntrooper I was wondering what your opinion on a Dark Megatron accessory question I had. I have his + reload and I can’t decide whether to get the acid rounds since you said for him is was better than the armada piece because I have the pilgrim hat from thanksgiving that gives +10 damage. So acid rounds or the plus damage? What do you think?

I am livid! My last run for the missile challenge was a Unicron run. I had over 2 minutes left on the clock. When I complete the run, the game won’t count my score even though I know finished in time (I have been able to complete Unicron runs before in the same amount of time and my score still gets counted). And another thing, why do I keep getting lame runs for most of the challenges lately? Especially since most of the players ahead of me have ridiculously high scores immediately after the start of a new daily challenge (this is before those players can do a gem recharge), and I have a 100% promotion bonus for this event. And speaking of gems, why are those players who are spending thousand of gems on gem recharges instead of just buying everything in the Token Exhange? They are wasting my time, and the time of players who can’t afford to spend their gems, by being stupid about their gem spending habits. Besides most players should have already unlocked Starscream, at least, as well as some, if not all, of the accessories for the other Transformers featured in this event. Starscream, and those accessories, are not so important that these gem-spend-happy players need to be so competitive. Rovio needs to implement a gem-recharge limit of only 3 instant recharges so that other players who can’t afford to buy and spend gems have more of a fighting chance in future special events.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras Acid Rounds. I think +Damage really only effects the main shot. Acid rounds damages everything that is caught in the gravity field.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Doesn’t work on my Android. Are you on iOS? In my game no missile stuns Unicron.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I don’t know about everyone else, but all I’ve the worst luck. About half of my runs are in pig city. Probably 90 percent of the last half are against Boss hog which is Ultimate Megatron’s one weakness. The point count seems ridiculously high as well. I don’t need to be at the top of the leaderboard since I’m only trying for one more accessory. It seems like to today’s challenge got way off course.

Phillips
    @phillips

@deszaras I wish I had your runs. I keep getting Cobalt Valley loaded with falling monoliths and Walking Mortar Towers. Using Energon Grimlock keeps overheating destroying the Mortar Towers and spend half time transformed either avoiding their lava balls or the falling monoliths. It’s maps like these where one bot and no energonicon sucks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group is a +105% promoted Ultimate Megatron.

Game over.

Geli
    @geli

Anticipate a close contest in my group. I’m using 50% promoted GoldBite Grimlock; there is a player with a 45% GBG within 8000 of me that has been quiet for the past 5 hours.

Geli
    @geli

My Pig City pre-bonus runs have ranged from 254 to 808, mostly 450-500. Lowest was during Missil Day, highest was today (pigs other than Helo or Baloon).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Son of a worthless human. First in my board is a Gold rank Goldbite Grimlock and also has a Gold rank Ultimate Megatron. FML.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.