Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Okay, thankfully I haven’t encountered any other since the last time it happened to me on v1.23.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So? What is your highest kill count?
    Pig Score

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Holy cow! I have seen around 100 pigs before, but 244? Crazy. Is that with the double bonus?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Got a really long desert node without Boss Pig or Unicron (in fact I haven’t had Boss Pig the whole day) that got me approx 1800 points with a 60% bonus.

Swing
    @swing

Has anyone else been getting short runs? I’ve had 4 or 5 200-300 points (before bonus) runs so far today

ED209
    @ed209

@swing I have had a few today with the same results

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@swing I have been getting those as well.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@swing

I just finished a Pig City run with 426 points pre-bonus.

I didn’t find the run particularly short, though. I just wasn’t getting a lot of targets, especially not the flying pigs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

At the moment, less than 4,000 points separate #1 and #8. This is going to be interesting to watch.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I am totally done with this game, I was holding out to see if they would ever fix all the bugs. But after my discovery yesterday, I’m sure I’m done with it. I bought a new tablet a few months ago, but couldn’t figure out why my game progress was months behind, so I uninstalled it until yesterday. After going through all the posts from a couple of weeks ago, I realized I wasn’t connected to Facebook. So I reinstalled the game, and without going into details on how I discovered how people are cheating. There is away for people to never spend gems and play continuously. Also all those sparks I’ve been collecting incase I decided to come back to the game, can be reused. And if I could find this by accident, me being a 56 year old computer dummy, how many others have figured it out. No there’s no bots in this game, just cheaters who found a loophole. I feel bad for everyone who has ever wasted their money on this game. I’m done

Joel
    @joel687

I have a Starscream question for everyone. I can get the shoulder pads that add +10% fire rate. I thought that he fired continuously. What does adding fire rate do for him?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@swing I’ve had some disappointingly short runs here and there.
    I’ve run across Boss Pig and woe to anyone like me that is using Ultimate Megatron. I think the only bot on that team that has a chance is Grimlock.

@joel687
    I figured the fire rate increase in because he doesn’t fire like energon Starscream or Thundercracker.

Joel
    @joel687

Okay, I cycled through one of my nodes and tried Starscream out. His emp laser pulses on and off. I guess faster fire rate makes sense

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Finished 2nd by just a couple hundred points ahead of 3rd place

Deszaras
    @deszaras

The Shockwave bundle is up. It’s $12. I have him and his accessories so it shows 400 gems, 900 tokens then another 5000 tokens. I refuse to give them any of my money but I couldn’t even use all those tokens as is because I already used some gems for Starscream and have almost all of the accessories as is. I just need Starscream ‘s and the acid rounds for Dark Megatron which I’m iffy about. Same think with the crown for Starscream. I don’t care that much for +defense accessories if I already have something that can be replaced by + damage.

Joel
    @joel687

Day three is missile day. 3 out of my first 4 runs were in Pig city nodes… grrr… I HATE pig city on missile day!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Pig City should be banned on Missile Day. Its the worst.

compncards
    @james-w-guill-jr

I got probably 10 to 15 short runs yesterday. I also got 2 short runs with Unicron pig. Then today I got a ton of long desert runs and a Unicron run that was so long that I dispatched him and picked up another 700 or so before the end.

Also noticed that 100 tokens was about half of the score as the last two days. Due to the long runs, I got there on my 11th run.

Joel
    @joel687

This is weird. Out of 6 runs, 4 were pig city. The other two (cobalt valley and the meadow) were both Boss Pig runs.

I can’t complain too much. I am already up close to the 70 token level and in first place.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@joel687 If you are using Ultimate Megatron with the armada headpiece, just shoot around the ground in pig city. I’ve been using him with armada and acid rounds and just shoot at hard areas and bring everything down, even missles. Since he’s not level 15, I hope they don’t have a WMT day since we can’t use energicons.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@deszaras, that’s efficient against regular missiles, but Pig City ones are too heavy to evaporate in time. The only chance against those is a straight hit.

At level 15, UM can take stray WMTs, but he’ll take lots of damage before succeeding, so a packed WMT day will be a loser to him as well. And evading damage will only lead for them to shut down prematurely and then all the effort is wasted.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@werehamsta incendiary and acid rounds can still damage mortar towers after they have shut down

compncards
    @james-w-guill-jr

For those that haven’t looked yet, there are 100 tokens available in daily quests today. Usually 40 to 60 max.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Got an Ultimate Megatron and Armada?

Following up on @deszaras comment,

If you’re at least level 12, you can bring down flying pigs, balloon pigs, small missles just by continuously shooting at solid objects such as rocks, trees, structures.

That Armada is powerful because the resulting blast on impact will affect everything *ON SCREEN*, in varing degrees.

Doesnt work well for fat green missles though :( unaffected :(

For WMTs use Flail (acid rounds) which continue to work eating away at Walking Mortar Towers. Useful if WMT ia on its last energy and you can delay, keeping him on screen for the acid to work.

Easiest time and score i’ve had on Missle Day and with Unicron ever. :)

Only level 13 and not feeling the need to upgrade levels any more.

Hope those tips help, wishing you happy times playing Angry Birds Transformers!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Upgrading Dark Megatron in anticipation of his squad’s turn in upcoming events.

Similar weapons as Ultimate Megatron, welcoming the 20% faster reload accessory.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.