Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Because in the current competition, GBG gets a 3X multiplier on the promotion bonus.

Therefore a +100% bonus is effectively a +300% bonus.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Oh, so you meant in terms of the multiplier. I was more so thinking along the lines of bot strength when I made that comment. Fair enough.

Joel
    @joel687

I really dread the next competition that uses the energon fueled bots. It seems like over half of every leader board I have played in the last few months have gold crown energon grimlock

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I had double of second place, some dipshit decided to try and catch me with a soundwave that isn’t even at 105%. considering he can’t kill unicron, this genius must have already spent 500 gems trying to keep up with my 105% dead end. I’m going to make him pay dearly, that’s the joy of having over 22k gems and nothing to spend them on.

Joel
    @joel687

@pandaczar12 – I completely agree about Soundwave. There are two gold crown Soundwaves in the top 4 with me. Knowing that getting any run with Unicron gives me a huge advantage, I am not that worried about them. The Goldbite Grimlock, though, will take some tactics to beat

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’m into the hundreds for a recharge, I can’t imagine how much he has spent. He’s a gold star with one bar, not sure what that is, but it’s less than 105%.

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 why do you think the next challenge will use Energon Characters? Character available is Starscream not Energon Starscream. Looking at my leaderboard there are 10 Energon Grimlocks, 5 Goldbite Grimlocks given the low bonus the people have not sure why you would bother may be bonus squad but surely they must have a character with a higher bonus. 3 Soundwaves and 1 Nemesis 1 Bludgeon. Although there are only 2 gold crowns on the leaderboard must of come in late with the less competitive players.

Correction the Nemesis player has gone back to Energon Grimlock

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@sntrooper thanks for the clarification. That helps me figure out how I’m going to do this because I’d like all three of his accessories and one of the headpieces for Dark Megatron(I have Ultimate Megatrons’s.) Ultimate’s Armada headpiece works great when you have acid rounds already. I might go for acid rounds for Dark because of the reload he already has. That gravity force is awesome though.

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – I don’t think the next event will be the energons. I figure it will be the seekers. I am just thinking that down the road we will see an energon event in the next two months.

Phillips
    @phillips

No worries

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras I have both of Dark Megatron’s headpieces and have found the acid rounds to be the more effective one. Neither are great but the +gravity just throws everything around and, while it is fun, it does very little extra damage to blocks.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Eventually he figured out his place and stop pursing me. He was easily out over 500 gems for 500 tokens. Most satisfying competition day ever!

Joel
    @joel687

First run of the second day, and this was a clue that something was terribly wrong…
    IMG_0225.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

The end of the world bug is back!

IMG_0226.PNG

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Got 2nd with 2 gem recharges. Lost 4 hours of playing time due to travel. Shift happens…

@datguygamer
    I used GoldBite Grimlock on the 1st day. Defeated Boss Pig twice, missed kills on Boss Pig once (did not inflict enough damage before teletran arrived) and Unicron twice (overly mindful of threats while having but one TF to use). Promoted only 25%, effective bonus of 75%. This kept me in touch somewhat with the leader. GBG is the equal of Greyslam Grimlock. The narrowness and straightness of the weapon beam gives the perception of a weaker TF, but,IMO, is as powerful as and has the same slower walking pace as GSG.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@sntrooper Thanks for the input. I think Ultimate Megatron does well with gravity is because of the acid rounds. Elpapam told me the armada headpiece isn’t worth it for Dark Megatron. For some reason this event seems smaller because of the shortened month. I’m tired of grinding out these events and losing sleep. As soon as I can get Starscream for a decent gem price, I’ll go ahead and unlock him so all I have to worry about are his accessories and Dark Megatron ‘s acid rounds. I know I’ll be cutting deep into my gem reserve but I have lost patience with these constant events. They were fun sometimes and while we’ll never get more true content, the events have provided a good amount. After somehow squeaking by and getting Smokescreen and Chromia, I’ve lost patience and Starscream is the only bot I haven’t got that I wanted.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

We had a huge scramble in the last hour or so. A half dozen players were scratching and clawing until things stabilized with about ten minutes left.

#7 was so far out from #6 that he didn’t even try.

I had to waste 10 gems on a recharge. Silly me, I decided that I wanted an uninterrupted night’s sleep, and as a result I was a single run away from reaching Challenge Level 100 (even after two successful Unicron runs!) and had to use a recharge to get that last run in.

This is my fault for spreading out my sparks between EGL and GSG. If I’d gone all-in with GSG I would’ve had him at +105% by now.

Only saving grace about today was there was no highly promoted GBG in my group.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@geli I find that Energon Grinlock’s ray is stronger since that’s what it looks like as well. The other two got their rays nerfed.

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 100 token level is 20,000 points

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Thanks. How did you reach 100 level this fast? How many recharges did you do?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@20qmindreader I think we’re on the same leaderboard today

Screenshot_20170226-002848.png

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I have only done 1 recharge. I have taken down Unicron twice, so there is 10,000 points right there. (I have a 100% bonus)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Okay so that’s why.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 How many did you come across the “end of the world” bug?

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – luckily, just once over the last few months

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.