Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • loynis
    @loynis

Revenge time for me. My ultimate megatron is at max sparks <evil grin>

Competitors so far have full gold crown e. grimlocks, and either on a spending spree or rovio bots. But 12000+ points after killing unicron shold be hard for them, I guess.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras Same as Energon Starscream’s.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen What is brown boss pig? Also Unicorn? lol :P

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – The Starscream prediction was mostly a guess. It was the only thing that made sense knowing they had the Starscream accessories

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 That’s what I am curious about. How did you know the token exchange had Starscream’s accessories? As far as I know, the event window never appeared. All we had was the news feed.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer There is one Brown pig that is flying in the middle of the field and send rockets/bomb your way. Isn’t that Boss Pig? Unicorn is one that is on the back of the fields, that has shield and you suppose to shut him when shield is down and he is sending pigs over you – that is Unicorn? Am I wrong?

I just play the one with the shield ( Unicorn for me ) and didn’t succeed to kill him because of many falling mortar, have only 1700 points before bonus.

At what points are today 100 tokens? I am at 22k at this moment and next level is 24000 for 70 tokens. So 100 tokens should be somewhere 37-40k.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen We call him “Boss Pig” since that’s how he was called in-game. It’s not brown boss pig. The color doesn’t come into his name.

Also, the other guy’s name is Unicron, not Unicorn. It would be funny seeing a flying horse shoot flaming pigs at you. XD

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Someone else pointed this out. When they have accessories in the token exchange, they always mark them down by 50% (gems) in the regular customize screen, too.

Even though they never actually started the event, they did make those changes in the customize section. When you went into certain bots’ customize screen, they had the 50% off sale happening on certain accessories. That was how we figured out what would be offered. based on the event picture, I checked both Megatrons. Someone else found the Starscreams

Joel
    @joel687

To be fair, my stupid autocorrect keeps trying to change Unicron to Unicorn. I have to change it back every time…

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer OK, no metter :). At least I am close ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You know what’s a real Unicorn? A Rovio game that isn’t full of bugs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Ah, it’s okay. I just had a laugh, that’s all. Thanks for that. How are you doing in the event?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Ah, okay. Yeah, I know they always give accessories at sale during events, but that means someone went though the painful process of checking the customizing screen of every bot to check that. That’s dedication.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Just like unicorns in real life, those don’t exist. A Rovio game without bugs? Hah, I have better chance at finding the lost city of Atlantis.

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level for day 1 is 38,000 points

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Thanks for the Info.

@datguygamer
    Just become 3-rd with 27k points. First is with 54k, no way probably to get him with only one bird at play and only 105% bonus. Second is with 36k. Today I will fight for 500 tokens. I am in need only for Sparks and few accsesory, but will not give a hard time to win them all. Probably will try to be at 500 tokens in next days :)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras Starscream’s accessories are:
    Crown – +20% Defense – 900 tokens
    Enhanced Null-Ray – +10% Damage – ? tokens
    Shoulder Pads – +10% Fire Rate – 650 tokens

I got the null-ray the last time it was offered so I don’t know how much it costs but I think it might have been 800. All three go in different slots.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Is there a difference between the Null ray and the “enhanced” Null ray?

Can anyone answer that? What is “enhanced” now?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think I got lucky with my cohort today.

No GBG’s on the list and the only other person playing a Variant Version seems to be taking things easy.

Also managed to kill Unicron abd BP once each. BP was nice – it was a much longer run than unusual, I managed to score about 1,300 points (pre-bonus) on that one, usually it’s closer to 800 or 900.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer The basic null-ray that all the other seekers have is only +5% Damage.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Energon Starscream has the “basic” Null Ray for +5% damage.

Starscream has the “Enhanced” Null-Ray for +10% damage.

So it would appear that “enhanced” simply means +10% instead of +5%.

All of the seekers (airplanes) have one or the other as an accessory.

Geli
    @geli

Leader in my group is using a 100% promoted EGrimlock. Leader is paying attention and also spending gems like crazy. Able to keep in touch, tho. Will see how it goes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

At least it’s not a GBG. Then you’d be really screwed.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Why? He isn’t that strong.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.