New event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer This is the season of good will, right? Perhaps you can make an appeal, you know, “for the children”? Anyway, search “too low (abe dd)” and add me, I routinely go through most of my list.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Well done! And so fast!

@datguygamer
    But if you enclosed your sarcasm in “” then @pointless + me + others might start relating to you like a human being… and we certainly can’t have that!! XD

p.s. I was stunned enough when you condescended to use emoti-script like “XD”… good Lord, man, a man can only take so much humanity!!

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I will shoulder some of the blame for saying Events were too easy, but I do welcome the challenge. I would also point out that this “rebalancing” may simply be the next step of Rovio’s amped up attack on the F2P aspect of the game, making LCs even more difficult to obtain without RW$.

And wheird about your Birds…I do borrow them often, are you not receiving FE? I have noticed my time zone does seem to affect from whom and when I get my FE rewards

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Your birds are still strong compared to a lot of other FB friends mostly due to the fact that they are fully enchanted with the latest set items most of the time.

I never really borrow friends birds for the help but rather so they can have FE. That’s why the improvements and balancing they did in that regard really put me off. They could of least limited the FE and then after 5 FE you could give Squarewood by borrowing birds so that enchanting was easier.

The golden pigs are difficult for everybody now without potions, way too much health and I don’t know if it was just me but I couldn’t even borrow a friend’s bird for it.

That’s funny about the Transformers thing, the only reason I deleted it was because my phone was short on storage. I got my iPad up and running so I was gonna download it again but I have recently downloaded Marvel’s Contest of Champions and am super addicted to it.

They try to rip you off ridiculously but there’s lots of free stuff to keep you busy so I no longer have the time I used to devote to ABE.

P.S. Way to go @suzyq I’m almost there

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless No worries, I wasn’t blaming anyone or anything. Challenge is certainly a welcome but others are getting their virtual bird butts kicked!

Also, I am getting your FE but what I was trying to convey that @shapokomanbeast is the one who borrow my birds the most. After all, he is a beast! XD

And thanks to anyone who borrows them. FE are always welcome considering Rovio are increasing costs of everything in the game now.

@angryde
    Oh the humanity!!!!! What will I ever do without my mechanical machinations??!! I am becoming a mere human! (Perhaps I should change my name to “dathumangamer”)

@toolow
    Thanks, I will look into it later. I should search for the whole phrase right?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Since they are allowing me to buy tokens with gems, I am pretty much skipping on 60% of the competition thus making my work VERY easy than the earlier event hell I had to go through. That’s why I went back to it and loaded up my backup. Also, if I am not mistaken, Contest of Champions is a 3-on-3 fighting game and published by Kabam, right?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Yup it’s basically a fighting game in line with Street Fighter. I used to play a lot of street fighter back in tha day and I was a big Spider-Man nerd so I always considered it but never had room until I got iPad storage. You play one on one but in vs mode you play a lineup of 3vs3.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got frost savage last night. now all I need to do now is wait for the elite upgrade to show up in the store

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Even after it pops up, don’t buy it immediately. There will be a sale soon. Buy the class during that offer to save some Lucky Coins on your part.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Ah okay, thanks. As for Transformers, hopefully you’ll get back to it some day.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Yes. Otherwise you may end up looking at someone else.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

We’ll see, I never backed it up so I assume I would have to start at the beginning again because I don’t think I can log back in with Rovio account

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Thanks! I’ll do my best :D

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@shapokomanbeast I didn’t have the option to borrow a friend’s bird for the golden dungeon either. I didn’t even have the option to watch a video to get the health bonus. And I was stoked because one of my friends now has totally hacked birds with level 999 health. It was gonna be epic, as they say.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Ah okay. Thanks

@shapokomanbeast
    Transformers doesn’t have a Rovio account feature. You need to log into Facebook to back your progress up. Since I don’t trust cloud saves, I made a local one.

@smwforever45
    Good luck, Yoshi. :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@jamairoqui

Yeah I’ve had a 999 friend for awhile. He’s my way of “balancing” all of Rovio’s “improvements”. Alas Rovio was able to balance back ?

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@smwforever45 my final gate was open even before previous gate. After opening previous I could just burned SD and get to GPC 2 days ago but… didn’t have SD :(

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 there’s still 60+ hours left in the Event, so four GPC runs are possible for me (my second run is only two hours out, and I didn’t rush for the same reason: thinking they had nixed the fourth run).

And I will agree with you @datguygamer , as I used to get two FE a day often from @shapokomanbeast when there wasn’t the limit. A Beast indeed :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

☺️

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So I just went through the Golden Cloud level in the event for the second time and now the enemies were much easier (hit for less and had less HP). I wonder if the “Angry Birds must restart to stay Epic” that happened a few hours ago tweaked the level.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde @shapokomanbeast

Thanks, have you both got yours yet?

Money
    @moneyangrybird

Just got my Frost Savage last night. :D

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Yep, Suz, about 15 hours ago. Well behind you – superstar! XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.