New event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New event

• Hey guys,does anybody have a good strat to defeating the new event?Since my birds are kind of underpowered i was hoping for a strategy that would let me clear the levels with at least 2 stars.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Rovio have weakened the pigs a bit.the levels should be easier now

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

Negative. I’m lvl 59 with an average power level of 250 and 15-20 mastery per bird. I was crushed on the second level. No frost savage for me… p.s. I was also throwing potions and hot cakes down like candy…

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

I feel you.All elites with pots and golden chilli but got anihilated

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

OK so the frost savage is a tease… shoot. Oh well

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@nenad123 what birds are you using? @panosplays I recommend using palidin with dragon set sea dog with scissors set and wizard with lighting set

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Alright after a bit of testing i have come to a conclusion

Elite pirate with elite paladin and wizard seemed to easily 2 or 3 star any level as long as you have stocked up on infernal veggie cakes.Just keep spamming chuck’s rage and you have pretty much won.

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

I don’t have any lc based classes. I’m trying #3 but I can’t use bomb so I’m running samurai, druid, and rouge. Unfortunately, the Popsicle pigs dispel everything but my dps is to low to win

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@nenad123 do you have the golden chilli?
    Also what set items do you have?

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

enemies for the first ingredient imo hard, not really hard, but there is challenge, i have to use 1 or 2 cakes so my bird not get killed
    but at level 5, when we can use 4 birds, to get second ingredient, its getting easier

my recommedation, use strongest bomb and trickster
    trickster use support, then bomb use rage, to destroy bombs if there are some
    if this can destroy it, use paladin or samurai
    if not bring strongest chuck

for no 3, if you cannot use bomb, i think its red, chuck, and blues
    this time, chili always go to chuck

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Anybody know a good way to defear the level that does not let you use chuck or red?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@panosplays Use bard,pirate and tricksters. If you don’t have bard use druid instead

mighty_kit
    @comancristian

I have never had so many problems when Rovio made an update. for me, the game became unplayable. I can’t watch adds and it keeps crashing in the middle of the battles.

crater
    @crater

I’m also finding it impossible to play this event due to the game repeatedly crashing on me.

I seriously hope they just give out the headgear as a Christmas present at the end of this event to make up for how awful it has been so far.

;)
    @winkwink

Yes, today both Epic & Angry Birds 2 began crashing repeatedly causing all progress to be lost. For what it’s worth I have sent Rovio details and feedback…

Whitemusk
    @lolol

What’s the best class for Mathilda, bomb and blues for this event ( and other events that’s coming ), as for red I use samurai and wizard for chuck.

PS : I only have four classes out of six for each bird except Paladin, which one do you think I should buy next? Thanks

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@lolol the premium class you should get next is sea dog. The bomb,Matilda and blues classes you should use are druid,pirate and either tricksters or spies

Whitemusk
    @lolol

Thanks a lot man, now I know which class I should work on, cheersss

Money
    @moneyangrybird

I’m level 39 and was squashed on the second level.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

For the new event, I use Matilda (Druid), Bomb (Berserker), and Red (Samurai).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Is it possible to win both frost Savage and its elite upgrade or will I have to spend LCS to get the elite upgrade?

Pointless
    @pointless

@sam-spargo no, you will get Frost Savage if you do not have him yet, and the Elite upgrade if you have the Class. No double dipping :)
    The Elite should be available as a purchase, if things follow as usual (but who really knows for sure).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Thanks @pointless. I should have enough lcs when I get frost Savage to get its elite upgrade

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

My strategy so far:

1. I have the Golden Chili
    2. I use Capt’n, Princess, Elite Paladin
    3. I have few set items and no full sets; I use regular weapons (both offensive and defensive) but all have been upgraded twice
    4. Round 1
    a. Use the Capt’n ability on Bomb to make his attack stronger
    b. Attack any enemy with Princess, making all enemies attack the Paladin
    c. Use the Paladin ability on himself
    5. Round 2
    a. Rage Chili may have been drained; attack any enemy with Paladin to get it back
    b. Use the Rage Chili on Bomb, most enemies will be destroyed
    c. Either Heal or attack with Princess

From then on, it’s pretty easy to get to the end.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

When you start a battle, try to focus on the stronger pigs and bombs first. If you allow the bombs to go off, they can deal quite a bit of damage (as in most levels there is at least 2) and will make it harder to win. If you do win the battle, you would most likely have a depleted health (unless you use potions), and might have lost a bird or 2, leading to 1 or 2 stars.

huggie
    @huggie

Does any of you guys get to watch video for extra stamina or items in his event?
    I haven’t got to see a single video and can’t even watch the golden pig videos.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.