New Comp- Second Wind (my thoughts)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp- Second Wind (my thoughts)

Viewing 13 replies - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

No different name this time. Tell me about it as it has been crazy scores.
    P2 is 38k. P3 down 18k, 16k, 14k which are normalish scores in my eyes lol.
    Got no idea how many gems is needed for that or what ABT is being used

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 I’ve averaged just under 1300 today. 93k would be about 72 runs. If he has four left, he did 49 extra runs, or about 12 recharges. Of course, there were several low percentage blocks, so the number of recharges would be less at the higher percentage blocks.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

My final tally is:

— 750 tokens originally needed (I was missing just the one accessory).
    — 7640 tokens acquired over the course of the competition.
    — Highest placement for a day was #1.
    — Highest level for automatic tokens was either the 80 or 90 level (I forget).
    — Gems spent = zero, zilch, nada

This was with:

— Good but by no means perfect availability to play (travel, with some work and a lot of family, and no desire to do competition runs if I happened to get up in the middle of the night.
    — Decent but far from perfect choice of TFs (in particular, my top Valkyrie is at level 8).
    — A little goofing around to test sub-optimal TFs.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I never hit 550 on any day as I had decided not to use Gems. I was lucky on a few days as I got P1 the rest of the time P3 and P4. I got windy and the swords, I was 70 short of the damage add-on but I feel asleep with 3hrs or so to go and when I woke up there was only 3 mins left and so I was done for lol.
    P1 on my board ended up with 108K but the game was over before I could screen shot it.

I hope when the next comp starts they will not set the daily limit to high and the new seekers are around 4000 or 5000 and not 6000

Geli
    @geli

Last 2 days were spent in the comp out of habit. Having obtained all 3 accessories offers, there was no need to try to place high, along with passing the 6M gold coin mark. Yay me.
    Spent time experimenting as @franciscrawford did with TFs that were not go-to class.
    Big difference from other comps was upgrading some lower-level squad members that would not be used.
    Ran into a few big spenders where leader had amassed 30k to 40k. Good for them. I got my 360, 450 or 500 and took the 500 bonus tokens while not depleting the gem stash.
    Seemed to spend too many runs in Pig City during the comp, much like @paul13 did and not getting high value targets.

Never, never encountered Boss Pig in this comp.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@Geli
    Thank you for reminding me and yes like you I never once seen Boss Pig in this event

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7

It appears the video doubler for the daily awards does not work. I have tried it for the last 3-4 days and I get a message that the video cannot run at this time. As a result I still have to collect the daily award to play the game without them being doubled.

I have tried to run the video at various times of the day. Also closed the game, cleared the cash data, clear all data from the network and shut the iPad down and nothing appears to get the video doubler to run.

Any advice?

jasebree
    @jasebree

I had that happen a time or two, but once I reboot my pad it started working again just fine.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I have the same problem with the video doubler.

The only thing that worked for me (other than dumb luck of the problem occasionally not happening) is to retry repeatedly for a couple of minutes.

In general, the game takes a couple of minutes to get its act together. E.g., if I switch to it during a competition, it takes quite a while for the competition to be active.

Anonymous

@paul13 on page 3, 6 days ago you said you spotted a new Thundercracker. What color was he?

sheepybach
    @paul13

There are a few news about 1 is golden in colour another is purplish and another 1 bluish.
    They are popping up a butty’s when you run a node

Anonymous

@paul13 I can tell you who they are.

Golden one:Sunstorm
    Purple one:Skywarp
    Black,white,red,blue one:normal Starscream

Also,thank you for replying.I like to discover new characters.

Kerry Lynne
    @kerry-lynne

Very angry that I just lost all of my hard work for the day, plus the 30 gems I spent to get into first place, only to get knocked down to 20th place because my last run ended after the comp ended. Apparently Rovio/Exient does “new” math. You know, the kind where 20000+476=0?!

This Grammy is super unhappy, to say the least.

Changed my rating to one until this is resolved. I will also tell every teenager I see, and that’s a couple hundred each day, that this game has Crappy programming and it sucks.

I really enjoy the game. I’ve been playing for over a year, but the bugs are getting worse and without the addition of new levels there is nothing to keep me playing. “Coming Soon”? Rovio/Exient must have a new time-keeping plan we all missed too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp- Second Wind (my thoughts)

Viewing 13 replies - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.