New Comp- Second Wind (my thoughts)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp- Second Wind (my thoughts)

• Ok So Pretty much this Comp is a second chance for people who didn’t get to have Windblade so I guess thats good. I just hope there aren’t too many glitches and nodes where there is to little of something to collect. Anyway since my Windblade is now level 14 soon to be 15 I guess all i’m in the comp for is to get the rest of the items for her since i’m not spending over 1000 gems for them. Anyone else with me or not?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Im just gonna get her accessories

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I already got everything the Trident, Swords, and Metroplex the first time around. Now I’m feeling sad about the sleep I lost then :p

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

@optimuspig same here,hopefully there be other accessories available or gems to try and get instead of just coins for those of us who have already got Windblade and all her accessories!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@nemisispig

I really hope they offer a few Seeker accessories!

otter
    @otter

Just in it for the accessories……

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m glad to get a second chance at this.

Paul Granger
    @paul-granger

I am getting tired of second chances. This one is just after the event, way too soon for another chance. Perhaps a option at a second chance for those who missed it at the same time as an early chance to get a new bot for those like me who have NEVER missed one. Thoughts anyone?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If you already got Windblade and all of her accessories the first time around, you can take the next week off.

Nothing new is available.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

You have to be kidding me. She’s 6000 tokens! They are costing more and more each event. I’m getting sick of this. While it he game has become stale without new areas, adding new bots is a bandage. Do they really think players are going to continue playing or paying for this? They glitch up the last event without compensation to players who couldn’t earn more tokens and now they think it’s a good idea to increase the token cost(again) of a bot. Maybe it’s the frustration talking but I’m almost ready to stop playing anymore.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

On the bottom of the token exchange window it says “You can now buy missing tokens with gems”.

Very disappointed there aren’t any other accessories for people that have Windblade already. Especially since this looks like it will be an interesting competition with Boss Pig and squad bonuses. I just won’t try very hard so to stretch out the 2000 tokens I need for Metroplex as long as possible.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

It’d be nice to know how long this comp will last.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

I can’t say I’m surprised by this reboot challenge because there have been “coming soon” items for 2 years.

I’m in it for the one accessory that I’m missing.

Although did they really weaken Windblade in this latest update? I’m playing the challenge with level 15 Windblade to get the 150% node bonus and it takes me 9 shots to kill one sharkpig. I can’t say I use any of the new characters that much because most of them completely stink, but I don’t remember Windblade being THIS weak.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@kdubz the tfs are weaker on competition nodes

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

All I need is the Trident.

My best Valkyrie is a Level 7 Windblade.

I’m traveling, with various schedule issues as a result.

All things considered, I’m not taking this competition terribly seriously. ;)

Tomlad
    @talmud

I already have Windblade and her swords so only in it for the trident and possibly metroplex but who knows though not taking the comp too seriously

Byron Washington
    @byron-washington

This time around it says “watch out for king pig”, anyone run into him yet and is he worth a massive amount of tokens?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@byron-washington I haven’t seen him once.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Nope no sight of him here. I’ll be rally glad when this event is over as it’s just plain boring the same river node every time is crazy and I believe that is the reason not many members are saying anything about it. Why they have not included beach nodes with sharks in them to break up the same ole is beyond me.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I was excited when I read that you could purchase missing tokens for gems. That would have helped a lot of players in competitions past. But now that I see the cost of Windblade (6,000 tokens), my fear is that purchasing gems at the end will become almost necessary to unlock the character.

So not only will you have to play as much and as often as before (with gem re-charges), I fear that you will also need that extra token purchase at the end to get the prize.

I really hope I’m wrong.

The ability to purchase tokens at the end of the competition should not be coupled with making the prizes even HARDER to get during the competition. They were burdensome enough already.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

It’s good that they’ve given another chance to unlock Windblade, but 6000 tokens is excessive. I’ve got this transformer (& one of the accessories) but it’s absolutely stupid that health can no longer be gained by gathering energon cubes, yet another stuff-up by Lolvio

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, no real surprise there. We were already seeing that in the last two Competitions, when we were hitting days where even if you started playing from the first hour and didn’t miss a single run for the entire day, you still needed gems to reach Level 100 in the Challenge.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I missed my last two runs the first day. Got third place anyway, for a total of 780 tokens, out of the 750 I needed to get the one accessory I hadn’t nabbed last time. :)

The most obvious error in this competition IMO is that they should have offered more prizes, e.g. accessories for other TFs. I think it was in the previous second-try competition that I got the accessories that made my Lockdowns good. So that really worked well for me.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Well I just got the trident so i’m not sure if i should still try and get metroplex or not

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I got King Pigs on one of my runs. Worth 400 points. Fires missiles like last time.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

Nice 1 he in the chopper shooting big green missiles????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp- Second Wind (my thoughts)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.