New Comp Prime Target

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp Prime Target

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 199 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@sntrooper

Thanks for the info on the cannon. I was wondering where it would mount. It’s helpful to know. Do you know if it can be worn with the cube (explosive rounds)?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@aliaspbj Yes, it can be worn with everything else. It is in the bottom “body” slot and is the only accessory that goes in that slot.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper

Thanks for the info. Just to confirm, it definitely goes on his back? I put arms in the table since another TF has the cannon on his arms.

Does it make a noticeable difference?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Cannon

@millforce2k
    I don’t know I haven’t run any nodes with him yet.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Well this is it. Lost my charging cable from my iPhone no change to get a new one. Shops closed for the next two days. It’s a shame but s..t happens.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks @sntrooper. It kinda looks weird back there.

Tomlad
    @talmud

So, I can get the cannon, range finder, hook, clips and squawk talk all on lock down?

sheepybach
    @paul13

This comp is nuts low scores all day apart from the 1 time I got just over 100, I’ve just done a run and ended up with 351 pigs which took me to 1st place at present.
    It just makes no sense at all, I’ll do the other 3 and see what gives

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

What does range finder look like?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@talmud

“So, I can get the cannon, range finder, hook, clips and squawk talk all on lock down?”

Yes.

Cannon – back
    Range finder – eye
    Hook – arm
    Clips – shoulders (torso)
    Squawktalk – head

The only thing you can’t combine are the Clips and the Energon Cube which both occupy the “torso”, even though in the picture the Clips go on the shoulders and the Energon Cube goes on his chest (it’s JAVI – Just Another Rovio Inconsistency).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

It’s like the Borg from Star Trek. It’s an eyepiece that goes over his eye.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Near the end I had a run with 80 pigs but not a single one of them was the target type with the painted eyes.

@talmud
    Yes. Although I’d get the cube (explosive rounds) instead of the clips (+20% clip size).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3 target is Walking Mortar Towers.

This is going to be interesting.

Any thoughts on which TF to use? Normally I’d go with E. Grimlock or with E. Galvatron, but everything seems extra-NERFed for the Competition.

Good Energonicon choice is going to be fairly important, I think.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Do you know if +20% Clip Size translates into a higher rate of fire, or if it means that the TF can continue firing for longer before having to cool down?

starscream
    @starscream

Definitely glassor for the energonicon. I’ve tried Windblade, Arcee, Shockwave, and E. Galvitron – none of them were good except Galvitron but still extremely nerfed.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig I have no idea. I have it for Bludgeon and can’t really see any difference.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Maybe Sentinel Prime with Photoblast or Shieldor?
    Edit: Works good for the towers but there are just to many missiles and flying pigs and not enough energon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was thinking about that, but isn’t Glassor’s rate of fire higher than Sentinel Prime’s?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig 20 percent clip size means the tf can fire for longer before reloading

Anonymous

@optimuspig @all
    I’ve been playing E. Grimlock with Photoblast and it’s been easy enough to blast everything so far, since this day started. Photoblast takes out the towers as well as any other energonicon, as far as I can tell, and grimmy is just as good at taking out pretty much everything else as glassor is. Just requires a bit more effort on out part!

ETA: My energon grimlock is level 14. It’s also nice that i rarely have to wait for him to recharge after a fight, since he recharges during them.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Just to clarify: didn’t Lockdown have a choice of three sunglasses set for eye slot like practically everybody else prior to latest competition?

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

With the cannon, hook, and pilgrim hat, my total “damage” says +45%. I also have explosive rounds from the cube. I am not seeing a very dramatic difference with the damage imparted by my L12 Lockdown pre and post cannon. I took Lockdown on a river node and he really had no extra power to take out the WMTs. The cannon is a bit of a disappointment. Maybe I just need to upgrade to a higher level than 12. Anyone else have an opinion on the cannon?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@werehamsta lockdown never had any sunglasses

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m doing fine today w/ Level 14 E Grimlock (or other Grimlocks @ `5) + Glassor. Head-to-head w/ 1 WMT or even 2 is a win, even when Energons aren’t available.

In theory, given that there are so few cases of incoming missiles in the runs, there should be something better than Grimlocks, but I don’t have any good candidates leveled up and available. And the Grimlocks are doing fine.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

PBJ,I could detect no difference with the cannon. Oh well, I am out to get every accessory I can anyway!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp Prime Target

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 199 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.