New Comp Prime Target

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp Prime Target

• I see a comp will start in 9hrs 42mins called Prime Target, Unlock Amazing Accessories.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 199 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

I got a notification that simply said NEW. It does not open. I read of a new comp on the ABT Facebook page. That same post reported a version of 1.14.x.

The last competition and upgrade to 1.13.x seemed to lag a bit for me, using iOS platform.

I’m not looking forward to this. Timing sucks (family coming in this weekend).

sheepybach
    @paul13

I can’t find out anywhere how long this comp is on for.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Comp runs until 4/1 0:00 UTC. The news feed says 3/31 16:00 PST, but I think that should be 17:00 PST. It’s 8:00 PM EST. Use this link to convert to your location.

Prime Target.PNG

Looks like Cannon and Rangefinder are exclusive to this competition. Gems are what I’m showing in my customize section. Acid Rounds and Explosive Rounds are on different parts. So with both, does that mean explosive acid rounds?

Day 1 is all pigs. Balloon pigs count as 10.

edit: Updated table to show Rangefinder is on his face. Thanks @tripolar
    edit 2: Updated table to correct the location of the Cannon. Thanks @sntrooper

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@millforce2k

Thanks for this! What body part does Rangefinder attach to?

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Nice post MillForce2k! 10400 tokens for the whole lot. 3225 gems at the regular price. Even if you spent 100 gems a day, a pretty good deal for all those accesories. 7 days in first place and 550 max daily will net 10850. Good luck everyone! Hope my math is right,lol!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@pampeans

Sure thing. Now that I’m about leveled out, just playing is beginning to get a bit mundane. Tracking and analyzing is making it a bit more interesting.

I couldn’t find any other TFs that could use Rangefinder. Maybe his face?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@ef5ox

Thanks.

Math looks good. This one is going to require a bit more thinking since you can only use one accessory in a location.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

That is true about the accessories. Maybe if you are a lower level player you would switch out accessories ( more defense or offense) based on the difficulty or the node. It would be nice to include some strategy into the game, where it made sense to change accesories. I only choose accessories that boost firepower. Defense and transforming time don’t seem necessary at all. Level 15 bots don’t die unless you fall asleep!

TriPolar
    @tripolar

The range finder is for his age.. His right eye to be exact. So where the sunglasses usually go…
    I’m sure the 1st person who unlocks it will confirm it…

Then again, I was still holding on to some hope of a new version of Lockdown…

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I can’t see myself losing sleep over this one.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@millforce2k

Nice job on the table.

It looks like just the cannon, rangefinder and cube for E Lockdown for me. I already have the cube and hook for regular Lockdown.

Can anyone tell me if “transform power” is worth anything? It totally doesn’t seem worth any expenditure to me, but maybe I don’t really understand its value.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Also, does anyone know whether having two accessories offering, say, +10% damage would add up to +20% damage, or does one just duplicate the other?

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@millforce2k

thanks for the summary. Now i know what accessories to go for.

Just spent 30 gems for recharging and get my 550 tokens for today already. I’m glad it’s not the same as the last comp playing the same level over and over again. But the difference of points, my lowest was 41 and my highest 288, is huge. But the Grimlocks with Glassor are again doing a good job in this one. I upgraded the Grimlocks to level nine and i can notice the difference between level seven and level nine.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@weenaoise you can play around in the barracks putting on different items and checking the end result using the ‘i’ button. From my experiments it appears that the damage and defence percentages are added together

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@aliaspbj @zhianjo

Thanks.

@weenaoise

I agree about not losing sleep. Not going to spend many gems either. At least for today, don’t even need gems to get 550 tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

My News Feed telling me I have something but it’s blank

ENERGON LOCKDOWN you can use all 3 of his items at the same time.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Hey guys, can someone please let me know if NORMAL LOCKDOWN use all his weapons EG. Cannon/Squak-talk, rangefinder, clips/ energon cube and hook?

sheepybach
    @paul13

no not all at the same time. If you go to the barracks and select him then the sunglasses it will show what he can use, just add them and see whay goes with what but don’t buy them lol

Tomlad
    @talmud

sorry whats grimlock’s glassor? @zhianjo

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

What points are being scored for? The comp icon shows balloon pigs, but it seems that regular pigs bring some points as well. On the other hand, the amount of points is actually significantly larger that the amount of popped pigs, but also significantly less than if all blasted materials counted. What am I to aim for?

Tomlad
    @talmud

@werehamsta I just use E.Grimlock and destroy everything and shoot all pigs on my screen

Tomlad
    @talmud

@paul13 I only have lockdowns hook as the only thing i own. What do i need to get? Like should i get squawk-talk or the cannon for his head and should i get the energon cube or the clips? apart from that, I’ll be getting the rangefinder

sheepybach
    @paul13

with the hook you can also use Energon Cube and Squawktalk.
    Cannon and rangefinder are both new and not see before and really we are not going to know what else can be used with them until someone gets them lol. I not going for them at the moment.

Points scoring is as per normal all over the place, I just done 2 runs and I had 325 and 103. The more balloon Pigs you get the higher the score as they are worth 10pts

Glassor is the last image on this link:—

List & Pics of All Energonicons

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Good level of challenge on the runs.

My Energon Grimlock TF (which I’ve switched to as my main one right now) is at 14 and my others at 15. I’m consistently using the Glassor Energicon. On runs that are particular light on Energons, I’m missing the occasional pig, and even the occasional balloon pig if I’m trying to speed past a row of monoliths.

@talmud
    — Grimlocks are transformers and Glassor is probably the most powerful energicon.

@werehamsta
    — It seems to be 1 point each for most pigs, but 10 points each for balloon pigs.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Hi @talmud

Grimlock is the ABT (Angry Birds Transformer) and Glassor is a Energonicon.
    For all the energonicons you can have go to this link and look up the last one number 48.

List & Pics of All Energonicons

For all the transformers go to http://transformers.angrybirds.com/ and scroll down to “meet the Robots” then you click on the arrow at the right side of the screen and you can see all the ABT pics with name. Hope this answers your question.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp Prime Target

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 199 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.