New Class For Bomb Added In The Update!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Class For Bomb Added In The Update!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

For those who want it: The class upgrade code is available in magazines available on eBay!!!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Only available UK, whatever, pure country thus player discrimination!!!

@flying-falcon
    Hahaha Ebay £8.99 + £8.00 postage (probably UK only rate) vs £3.99 cost of actual magazine, no thx don’t use pirate that much.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I sent a mail to Rovio about the distribution of the Corsair class and this was their response:

The Corsair class among other classes have been used a promotions before and so are not new classes available exclusively to the owners of the magazine issue. The codes availability to you in the future will depend on the your country of residence and the device you use to play the game.

Not really sure what to make of that response to be honest :-/

I should also state that the very first response I got made it seem like they had no idea that the upgrade code had been distributed. It was not until I sent them pictures of the magazine in question that I got the response I posted above.

Lodz
    @lodz

Yesterday i bought Angry Birds Magazine in Poland (no. 2/2015). There is a code, but not to the ABE. This code is to “AB Star Wars II”. It gives 100 credits in game. I don’t play this game. when someone wants this code please write me private message then i will send this code.

Anonymous

@lodz I have the game and 100 credits would be helpful. I’ll add you and send you PM.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

If you browse around you can find the magazine for under 10 GBP. I’m trying to buy one, but not sure if they will send the right issue to my country.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@doc-mayank
    what is the name of the mag?

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I just posted a message where to get it but it didn’t appear. This stuff is weird.
    Anyways….

@rucustum

I just bought it and the customer service confirmed it’s the magazine with the code. Cost me little over 9 euro’s. It’s angry birds magazine UK, issue #9. The website still has 2 in stock.

Edit: apparently I can’t post links. The website is called uniquemagazines. If you google a bit, you will find it without much hassle.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

Thanks! I will do some digging.

I didn’t realize ABE put out a Magazine.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I was one of the lucky ones to get my hands on the magazine in question and it arrived in the mail today. Here are some pictures from the upgraded class:

Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-28-22.png

Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-28-32.png

Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-28-42.png

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Nice! Mine still didn’t get sent out.. Waiting :(

Couldn’t it just be a prize in the new Pirate event? That is an unfair advantage if certain people don’t get the specific magazine issue or they can’t find one.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

There are a huge number of unfair advantages in this game. One really obvious example is Facebook users have a huge advantage over those without an account. Another is that there have been many promos on the Android platform where you could get other classes, free LC or discounts on a variety of stuff and nothing similar happened on other platforms. They never intended this game to be fair to everyone.

HarleyM
    @harleym

While I agree that the reward will almost certainly not be on the wheel, I do think there is a substantial difference between advantages that can never be made up and advantages that can be. With discounts and free LCs everyone else gets there, just slower. With modified classes certain individuals are locked out forever. Facebook is 100% personal choice, so including that on the list seems silly to me, almost like saying “those players that choose to use blues and bomb have a huge advantage over those players that never use them”.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

In most cases Facebook is a personal choice, but not every case. Some countries like China ban Facebook and China unlike North Korea has quite a bit of people that use the Internet.

If you want the Corsair, there is no reason why you can’t buy the magazine with the special code to get it.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I am HOPING that a few months after the Blues’ get their upgrade of their first class (which will undoubtedly come) Rovio will put out all the upgrades for the first classes for purchase in the Epic Nest-shop.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I hope Rovio will make the upgraded classes available for LC.
    I don’t mind if it’s expensive (500LC), it will give me something to save LC for.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Just checked, the website I bought it from no longer has issue #9 listed. The new issue is out now.
    If somebody still wants it, you would have to e-mail the customer support.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

So I just received the magazine with the code. I filled in the code on my android tablet, got the corsair and played a bit. Afterwards I was doing some shopping and decided to play some arena on my iphone while I was waiting for my food. The corsair didn’t show up, I had the pirate, neither did a message pop up saying the game has been synced.
    when I got home I logged in to my tablet, no corsair. Tried the code again and it doesn’t work anymore… Anybody got a fix?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@doc-mayank Report it to Rovio support and include the code you used. They are the only that can help you in this case.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@doc-mayank
    Make sure you close the game after playing. The “reset” I encountered sometimes and it’s annoying.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Got it!
    There’s just one thing I forgot to check, does the rage attack also get boosted by 10% or only the regular attack?

Anonymous

@doc-mayank Just the normal attack.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

A level 45 rank 10 pirate with level 45 set weapons does 1744 or 1884 damage with explode outside the arena. If the set items are level 41, then the damage is 1636 or 1767. Inside the arena it is less.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I got the Corsair upgrade. Of the four “upgrades” available, this one is the most useful to me because the damage boost makes Bomb a better choice to use in both PvE and PvP. Bomb can only do more damage as 1) Berserker with ≥60% rage chili, or 2) Sea Dog with ≥88% health, both of which are difficult to maintain in PvP (unless you have the “No Rage Chili” daily objective).

Epic: Corsair

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Class For Bomb Added In The Update!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.