New CLAN for active players!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New CLAN for active players!

• hello all! A couple of players and myself were previously in a clan that had 50 members and won max rewards every challenge, but the leader was rarely online and seemed to use all of our hard work to collect the rewards.  Because of this, we started our own clan and are looking for active players only. No flock power requirement, but you must contribute or you will be kicked. The clan is only a few hours old, but we are looking to build quickly. The clan name is “I Like PigButts” id #67028. Come join us for a good time!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Hi Rueben Bill like to have a chat with you about clans if you are interested. If so drop me an email [email protected]

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

@rueben-bill

+1000 for the clan name! You win the internet today.

Rueben Bill
    @rueben-bill

Haha I have to credit my coleader for the clan name. We’re a fun bunch, but not to be confused with the funky bunch.

MartyF
    @martyf

how about you guys join us in our clan? we are with 19 people right now so room for 31 more. at the moment we have 265 points and 2 days left for the 550 point event.

i have made a few topic in here as wel to recruit members

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Interesting concept Marty but unfortunately not my decision to make I am a co leader. We have 18 empty places left and 2 freeloaders so could accommodate you all into 1 super clan. As you see by my Screenshot we have already reached the target so all prizes are in the bag

if you wish to have a chat with our leader who is very fair and active in the game I can put you in contact with him. Tell me what you think [email protected]

Rueben Bill
    @rueben-bill

Still looking for new members! We are up to 5 after these challenges and had a pretty good showing for such a small membership.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Rueben both I and Marty approached you earlier regarding merging and you did not respond   Both Marty and I have now merged and enjoy winning every challenge with ease.  There are a lot of new clans on this forum looking for members PLEASE approach them with regards to merging it will be beneficial for all

hope this helps Duke

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New CLAN for active players!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.