New charity, SPCB.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum New charity, SPCB.

• As I played the same Star Wars levels over and over again trying to increase my points, I came to the conclusion that AB players are not the only ones who may have mental problems. I watched the laser droids kill themselves repeatedly with improbable ricochets and sometimes it seems exploding just because they were afraid of a laser bolt that passed too near them. Heck I’m almost positive one of the bots purposely jumped in front of a ricochet. I think they’re suffering from suicidal tendencies, low self esteem, and a new type of PTSD. No, not post traumatic stress disorder, but pre-traumatic stress disorder, they explode because they’re afraid of getting hit by lasers, birds, debris, quite possibly even a gentle solar wind.
    As responsible, caring members of the ABN, I think we should form a new charity, the SPCB – Society for Providing Counseling to Bots. If we all work together we CAN make a difference, perhaps even help raise their self esteem enough so that I could score above average on some of these levels that require bots to cause most of the damage.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum New charity, SPCB.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.