New Characters

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Characters

• Any one want to enlighten me on how to acquire new transformers? I am at level 220 and no longer have the option to ‘win’ them or level up to acquire them. I know that I can purchase new ones through challenges if I win enough tokens but lately, it has been getting rid of my tokens with every new challenge set (every time the challenge is changed to a different transformer). Any ideas?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Missions and “Special” Events.

That’s it.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

At this point, all characters beyond the initial ones can only be obtained in events using tokens or real money or getting lucky with the gold crates. It should only take a couple years to get the ones currently released.

Keno
    @keno

Missions dont even offer them anymore for me! And gold crate price is RIDICULOUS. Boooo on all of this.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Missions only ever offered Arcee, Prowl, and Bluestreak.

You have those yet?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig You forgot Airachnid.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wasn’t sure about Airachnid, I thought she may have come from a special event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig All the initial Stella and Blues bots were available for missions only before they realized they could just start offering every single one of those characters through grueling, monotonous, boring and non-stop events.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes, I simply forgot.   It’s been a couple of years.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Characters

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.