AB movie challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Update 1.15.3.3 has now been rolled out to iOS and Android. This update should ensure all users have squad bonuses active throughout the Angry Birds Movie event as intended. Thanks again for your patience, and good luck with the rest of the competitions!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@gradientturtle7

Thank you for the update. When does this comp end please as I’ve looked but can’t find out.

Tomlad
    @talmud

I guess I’ll be playing this comp until I get E.OP since I didn’t get him last time.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@gradientturtle7: Not seeing the update yet. (iOS, US).

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@dmsral

Have you force-closed the app and restarted it?

Also (I have to ask) make sure you’re connected to the internet!

Nsu
    @nsar

I saw this asked before but did not find a response – does anyone out there know when this ends? At the rate I am going I wont be able to get Epic, no bonus squads and most of my runs just getting a little over 100 points, it would be nice to know if its even worth trying. Thanks to anyone who can answer!

Nsu
    @nsar

I got the update and the ‘choose from bonus squad’ but no bonus squad marked, still only getting low, low points. I am about to give up ? So far I only have 600 tokens for my efforts.

Jeremy Bartz
    @jeremy-bartz

Got the update but the only bonus group I have received so far is the iconic group which sucks as that is who I am trying to get??!!

ebeyonder
    @ebeyonder

I think what happened is that the full cycle of bonus squads cycles through very quickly within the first 15 mins or so. Then there is nothing. At the start of today’s contest, I saw the +150% bonus. By the time I had finished one round, the bonus had changed to something else. And then the pattern repeated until the +150% bonus again. Now it is just a blank. So it seems that the timing is not correct.

Jeremy Bartz
    @jeremy-bartz

I have played over 20 levels so far and not one bonus transformer. I do not have have the new character and with no bonus so far doesn’t look like I will get near enough tokens to get him. This day I am already 10k behind and only getting 175 or so points a level ain’t gunna cut it.

ebeyonder
    @ebeyonder

There still seems to be a problem with the bonus squads. Today it started off rotating amongst different squads every few minutes. Now there is no more bonus for me but the leaders are rapidly gaining points. If this isn’t fixed there’s just no point playing.

Swing
    @swing

It wouldn’t be an ABT challenge without a glitch. I’m not getting the bonus and haven’t had a single good forest node, so I’m 21,000 behind the leader. I would be seriously pissed if I needed more than 2,000 tokens.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@gradientturtle7: I just reboot my phone and it looks like the bonuses are working now. Thanks!

sheepybach
    @paul13

The bonus squad changes after every 4 runs in the comp. The only problem I’ve had so far is the squads given are no good as there are no ABT out yet, like the hotroos and the iconic. It’s crazy to have them as it means no bonus.
    I’ve had 3 forest runs with mega stacks but sadly we not after them today, they really hit your score up.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

The megastacks are still good for tons of gold. I’ve hit them twice so far with G. Grimlock rather than my more usual E. Grimlock. I got close to 40,000 gold each time, or 80,000 with video doubling. It IS possible to clear the stacks with G. Grimlock, if one does nothing to avoid hits from the WMTs.

Of course, gold isn’t good for much, but those amounts still feel cool.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Francis,
    Very true you can hit the roof with gold with the mega stack. I hit 1 about an hour ago using G Grim who doubled up then a video double up and scored 109,000.
    Shame the matchstick models are not stacked up lol

OK found out the current comp ends 29th May ay 00:00 GMT

otter
    @otter

I se that the compitition ends 5/29/…… With only limeted accessories available and and a TF lot of us have… I hope all those who miised out will get it…. But 9 days for a compitition that has so
    Ittle to offer…. Why not make the other compititions this long?????

sheepybach
    @paul13

I can only think they’ve made this last longer because of the bugs that were about at the start. Also if I remember the last time this ABT was around it was not for long.

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k – no buns TF first day, then bonus TF changed on each of the four runs. Next day got Iconic TF bonus. Wonderful! Except… I do not have any of those TFs, as I am relatively new to this game – started playing late December and had some 8 TF for the holiday (?) challenge. After that,i had rotating bonus TF in The first cycle. By this AM, the Bonus TF did not change in the 4-run cycle. They also remain the same for the 2-hour “window”.

Seems to have straightened out with the 1.15.3.3 update. As you said, it may have been an iOS issue.

And thanks to @gradientturtle7 et al for addressing the bug.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@geli Glad to hear it’s straightened out. Hopefully the scoring picks up so you don’t have to spend a ton of gems on recharges.

These last two days sucked for scoring. I would have needed 3-4 recharges to get to the 100 token level. Still ended 3rd and 2nd,though. I only missed one run today and fairly optimized the bonuses.

Nsu
    @nsar

@otter, Im going to need 9 days, I dont seem to be getting the perks everybody else is, still cant get too 1000 points. One second I will be in in first place, then suddenly I am kicked down to 7th place 3000 points behind. Kind of boggles the mind.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@otter @nsar Are you thinking that there’s nine more days? It ends on 5/29 0:00 GMT. Today’s comp started on 5/21 0:00 GMT, so there’s only eight more days, including today.

Nsu
    @nsar

No, not thinking 9 more days, 9 days total.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@nsar Ok, just making sure. It’s a total of 10 days, though.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

10 days to get 3000 tokens is pretty easy, even if the first 2 days were buggy.

I was lucky enough to come out of those 2 with 1100 tokens anyway, so I’m pretty relaxed about the early glitches.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.