AB movie challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

• Angry birds movie challenge starts at 01.00am GMT….stop the egg craving pigs

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

yeap…… Any thoughts ????

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

One one hand, hopefully a new transformer. One the other, I’ll be spending significant time away from WiFi, so unless I can get cloud syncing to work, accessories would be fine.

I think @paul13 got a preview. He posted a couple screens in the Target thread, pages 2 and 3.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Is this the 1 with movie tickets and matchstick models??? I posted on the last comp? page 2 and 3

I can’t find anything about a new comp???

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Yep, those are the ones. Now seeing a new countdown to the usual start time for an Angry Bird Movie challenge starting tonight.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Oh right nothing here in Wales yet lol

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

let’s see… 11 hours left,i’m in Greece by the way,so here it will be 0300 in the morning… i have my day off from work 2moro,so probably will be awake…! whatever they plan to do with the game play (tickets,matchstick models or anything else..), im curious about the prizes….possible not a new Transformer,even if i d like so,because we are usually informed when a new bot comes by…so, i give my penny just for accesories… which is cool,but after all these years,i have unlocked almost everything for every bot via gems,but still . . .

sheepybach
    @paul13

OK nope not seen that yet. So 01:00 GMT start is 02:00am BST in Wales, How odd as they normally starts at Midnight.

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

I’m in South East of England, which is GMT+1 at the moment,you’ll be the same if your in Wales,they normally do start at midnight but because of BST it’s now 01.00am start.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@nemisispig will you edit your thread title to say “AB Movie” challenge (instead of “new”), so we’ll know exactly which challenge when the thread archives? Makes it easier to search…Thanks!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

My timer is showing a start time of 8 PM for the US East time zone. That would make it 0:00 GMT like recent events.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@20qmindreader You’re not memory challenged, at least as far as the energonicons go. My last four are three gold stars a the other two (one and a half) in your screen are three white stars.

otter
    @otter

Strange that this compitition starts on a Wednesday instead of the normal Friday….

otter
    @otter

So your other post about cloud back ups…. It sounds like you are doing everything right…. I know some times it may take a few minutes before the “choice” screen pops up….. Not sure what is going on with yours…. I have an Android not sure what your os is….

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Neat. Second chance at Epic Optimus and his Jetpack and Medallion (I missed out on the accessories last time). Also hats that don’t go with a specific character. I wonder how those will work when purchased.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I wonder if they will be available to all TFs of the identified type, pig or bird. Similar to the Thanksgiving challenge. I got the pilgrim hat and it’s on seven of my guys. They are only 20% defense, so no biggie. I just need Jetpack.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Well,only 3 things i have not unlocked from this competition and 2 of these,are the weird hats that probably go in a variety of TF’s or something elese i can not imagine right now… I ll unlock one of them and will info in my next post… Still,good thing that Epic Optimus is back,for those who missed him…

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I don’t have this figured out yet.

First run: I was offered a 25% bonus.

Second run: I was offered a 50% bonus.

Third run: I was offered a 75% bonus — but I couldn’t accept it, as my Shockwave was being upgraded. So I did the run without a bonus.

Fourth run: I’m not being offered a bonus at all! So I didn’t do the run, checked back later, and nothing changed.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Light difference than previous event.. The bonus TF that you may choose and which gives you 25,50,75,150% up to your score,change in every run and not after every 2-3 hours as previously… So,there is a variation of the game play and it is a matter of luck… In 3 runs,had a score of 2000 and in my last run,i had 2250 only in one run !!! (Forest with a TF at 150% bonus).
    That means that if i had a Tf with less the bonus,my sum up would be less,so it is just luck… (Except if there is a sequence and in 4 runs,you have all 4 bonuses,so i ll check in my next 4)…

Geli
    @geli

No bonus TF offered in my first 4 runs. Appears that everyone in my cohort had the same deal, i.e., leader does not have an inordinate amount ofoints compared to the top 5,

At least I have the chance to get Epic Optimus; missed that competition.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Interesting. Just did five runs and all were the Rescue Bots Squad for 50%.

Hit the top of the hour and it changed to Target:2006

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

It’s the same for me. Started off with Rescue for the first two hours than changed to Target.

Byron Washington
    @byron-washington

When does it end?

Cow23
    @cow23

Hmm .. 4 runs: No bonus squad option in any of them and two runs with no priority targets. Judging by the scores no one else got this deal. Hope my luck changes!

cbya
    @cbya

I did not get any offers for bonus squads – I was looking for them since it was in description. This could be another Rovio error / debacle, which should not be a big deal as I’m only looking for 2,000 tokens for those hats.

But for interest sake, wonder if it’s platform or phone specific? I’m on iOS, iphone 6. Would be interesting to know if only android or certain devices receiving bonus squad opportunities; I had no such problems with the recent target 2016 contest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.