New Bot – Galvatron (Black Colored)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Bot – Galvatron (Black Colored)

• A new bot as a buddy

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The new Bot will be part of the “Enslavers” Squad an also a 5th Page is now opened wth the coming soon place of the new bot.

I suspect it might be inthe golden crates…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I got him too. His shots move like Strongarm’s but explode like Red Alert’s.

There are now more event exclusive characters in the game than characters available on the map.

Anyone have a guess of who he is? The only black truck with purple windows I can think of is Motormaster.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper To tell you the truth the new Generations of transformers are unown to me.

I remember the trasformers from the original series of 1984. And at the original series i rember a Decepticon with those specs and it was truck like optimus prime but instead it was in black and i remember it was a center figure of a compination with other decepticon forming a huger robot…

I don’t know if those information helps you…

I found him :D :lol: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Motormaster_(G1)

I’m not familiar with all of the Transformers characters, especially the less well known and/or obscure ones, but I don’t think that this new character is named Galvatron. I am getting tired of Rovio/Exient reusing the same Angry Birds characters and the same Transformers character bodies. I know that if they are able to make significant modifications to existing designs, they perfectly capable of creating new (and completely different) body designs. So far, the only reason that I can see as to why they don’t is because they are being lame. And if they’re going to use same bodies anyways, why don’t they put a pig’s head on an Autobird’s body? Anyway, here are some screenshots of the new character in action. His weapon appears to be a single shot dark matter/energy version of the weapons used by Red Alert, both Windblades, and both Nauticas.

New character action 1

New character action 2

New character action 3

New character action 4

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Motormaster showed up in the second season of the original generation as part of the Stunticons.  it’s too bad they’ve used Optimus Prime’s bot in the game because he was meant to be the original opposite of him.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I don’t remember names of the bots cause it’s been a long time that i have seen them. Though i have the original sereis all 4 and the movie the 80’s 1st Gen anime. After those the new gen i don’t know and personaly speaking i can’t come to like them…

Joel
    @joel687

When I saw him, I assumed he was a Ultimate Galvetron. Good call on Motormaster. That has to be him

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

SnTrooper

Deszaras

Garfield of Borg (Circuit Breaker)

The Dark Knight

I am suspecting Scourge.

Image result for scourge angry birds transformers

One on the left is Ricochet and one on the right is Scourge.

Image result for scourge angry birds transformers

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam

@birdboy2016hot

I lived off of the Generation 1 and I loved Beast Wars. My whole house is full of Transformers from the 80s and 90s. If that’s going to be Motormaster, I wonder when they’ll do a Aerialbot.

If they do a Scourge, he’d be similar in bot style as Nautica. He was a flying ship in Gen 1.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras A Transformers Hard-Core fan… :D Well i am not though i liked but eventually Macross / Robotech series was hit the spot for me at that time…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

BTW just out of curiosity, who is the black Jazz that I keep bumping into in missions?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rowdypup you mean Ricochete?

This character ->

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Rowdypup

Do you mean Sideswipe?

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Info of  Galvatron Black colored:

Name: ?

Male/Female: Male

Pig/Bird: Pig

Pig?: Corporal Pig

Weapon: Black ball of energy similar to Red Alerts goes in direction of  Energon Megatrons.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@birdboy2016hot @elpapam It wasn’t Sideswipe nor Ricochet; this variant (of the Hot Rods squad I presume) had a large yellow plate on his chest, which wasn’t a costume, and a head similar to Sidewipe. Is it Sunstreaker?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rowdypup Yellow plate and a weapon simillar to Grimlocks / Sentinel Prime then yeap it’s Sunstreaker.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Assuming new TF is available in the next event which of Scorponok or Barricade is worth promoting? I personaly think both are useless but will need a promoted TF to get anywhere near 1666 tokens per day.

Asen_77
    @asen

I would bet on Baricade!

Joel
    @joel687

@droversdog – I have been thinking about that, too. Scorponok is useless against a bunch of blocks. I am thinking about promoting barricade (Sadly, I have scorponok already as a bronze crown bot, and I would be ready to give up on him)

moi
    @moifirst

This bot has a name now, but isn’t available yet (in “Me Grimlock”).
    Probably in the next event.
    motormaster.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Motormaster uses Pig Iron to upgrade.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Bot – Galvatron (Black Colored)

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.