New Bot – Energon Megatron

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Bot – Energon Megatron

• A new bot has entered the game. I got him as a buddy and then found him in the barracks. Definitely an energon version of Megatron

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Here is his icon
    50D3695E-8CF1-4B33-991E-56E5421E5BC8.png

Joel
    @joel687

Here he is. He fires the same weapon as the other 2 Megatrons
    59B1D74B-A4F9-4856-8C92-3ED0DCA3B52E.png

Joel
    @joel687

He is in the Energized group
    83E66662-4212-42F6-B6FC-E7724BE97EB7.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

He fires the same weapon as the other 2 Megatrons

Yes, because what else would Rovio do other than rehashing the same bots over and over and still making them cost a fortune to obtain and fully max out.

Asen_77
    @asen

Probably wont be powerful then the others …

@asen  He might be more powerful than the other two Megatrons. After all, Energon Grimlock is more powerful than the other two Grimlocks, so it just remains to be seen.

@datguygamer  I agree with you about Rovio/Exient being lame and greedy when it comes to creating new characters. I don’t have a problem with them creating new characters, but they need to stop repainting/redressing the existing body styles and give us something completely new and different, preferably with cheaper costing unlock options.

A user on this site suggested an ice themed bot, and, although his idea is good one, the artwork of his idea is just a repaint. Instead, what I think should be the design for an ice themed bot is a snowmobile (I mean the two-person snowmobiles that look like a jet ski with treads) for the vehicle body, and the Ice Bird from Angry Birds Space as the character’s head. Also, Rovio/Exient should give us a character with a helicopter (and I mean a true helicopter, not a redress of Starscream’s/Windblade’s body) for the vehicle body. I think that Willow from Angry Birds Stella would be the prefect candidate for a helicopter bot with the name “Whirl” (actual Transformer name, I looked it up).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

On the other hand, Energon Soundwave is a total waste of space.

I’d take either regular Soundwave or Soundblaster over him any day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary That would require Rovio/Exient to make new body models and they can’t do that. No they want our money more than PR.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Energon Megatron as any people are saying is total waste of time! Same weapon exactly like the other two Megatrons!

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

The Dark Knight

It is not the same weapon because it twists like Strongarm but then another one ricochets of the target and then your target and something else gets destroyed but he is still a waste of time.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@birdboy2016hot In my opinion ain’t change it’s a big of waste time. Looks the same have near the same weapon with some minor different settings at the weapon effect! And because it will be an Energon TF it will have less tollerance against hits Unlike Dark Megatron (the normal) one that believe it is very bulletproof TF even though it’s weapon seems powerful but it’s not and only mess blocks etch.

otter
    @otter

I like your ideas……I hope someone is listening…..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Bot – Energon Megatron

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.