New bird in a little over three days?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New bird in a little over three days?

• There’s new artwork when you first open ab2 that features a pink bird and a new card that is shaded out.

I like how they moved mighty eagle over to the right. I’m also getting the option to pay to try and get the cards I missed when I open some rare chests. Still trying to see what else has changed/been improved.

Also, I’m wondering how the hat sets will work with a new bird…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

It seems to be Stella (not entire sure though), she is somewhat weak, but her ability to move objects on the fly like loose bricks makes her an interesting choice

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Can you provide a screenshot? does it look anything like this:

If so, then her name is Stella, A bird that was introduced all the way back in 2012, It’s nice to see that she’s made her way into AB2, now if Hal, Bubbles and Ice Bird can come too…

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

Look at their facebook page Here

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

Somehow I received feat prizes like complete 2x, 3x and 4x hatsets all over again with this new update?

SB311
    @sb311

Thanks apprentice. I have no idea how to post screenshots. :)

SB311
    @sb311

I did too. I got a legendary chest too. I’m waiting to collect the feathers and black Pearls until there is another double event. :D

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I just closed and reopened the app but didn’t see pink bird? Maybe because I was still logged in?

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I thought I let another post? Was I too wordy? I mentioned that after the second or third time when cards from the purchase of a rare chest revealed, I think it cost a lot more than just 900 gems so I finally stopped? Did anyone else notice that?

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Could someone tell me why I can’t watch ad for getting free bird or for extra reward in common chest? Is that due to newest update? When I click on tv icon I can see an ad screen for 1-2 seconds and than the rovio logo is showing up. The game is restarted every time I want to watch ad.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Awesome! Stella is coming to Angry Birds 2!!!

SB311
    @sb311

My clan won this last battle and two of my birds leveled up and I received bonus feathers for each where I picked from five feather cards and you could pay 120 gems to pick another card. Pretty cool.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I wonder how she will affect the Daily Challenge/emphasized bird roulette, as there are seven birds for the seven days of the week…

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Kinda wanted bubbles to be the bird, but got to appreciate the fact that they add a “new” bird to the game after so many years and +1000 of levels.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

TBH, I wanted Hal.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Well, eight birds would definitely mix it up a lot. But my birds are all Pristine Azure-Emerald. That was something like 18 month’s saving. I don’t want to be there the day I have this one Vanilla bird that drags all my spells down. And yes, that’s why my birds have always been between zero or one card rank apart.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I wonder how the new bird is going to affect the game. One more Hat Set to acquire, of course, so where’s the catch? Does the new bird have hats for previously completed sets or do we need to buy all those for it? Eight birds for 7-day week? I have a bad feeling about this…

Also, there appears to be new random reward in new version (2.23.0). After returning to main screen my secondary account on phone got “You found a Rare Chest” reward. Main account on tablet did get that later returning from KPP to main screen. Reward requires watching a video first. Daily Feathers were missing on both accounts.

One change I surely don’t like is that in the main screen the feathers for all birds have moved to screen of individual birds. After feeding a hatchling, I used to check the numbers before deciding which bird got the feathers.

Oi! Video for extra bird in DC?! KPP, too?! That in new!

It was a nice surprise to get cash in the old rewards again. The game had bled me dry of jewels and now I have some again. One old reward gave me Legendary Chest to open… and of course it was BP reward when feathers were the ones doubled. Naturally I missed a x10 Hat, too. However, that completed another Feat, giving me second Legendary chest… with BP. Another x10 Hat missed.

Since like forever, Tower of Misfortune did not give immediately two pigs! Second came at level 13 and I paid and stopped next level, because of lack of jewels. I should had checked the extra rewards from Feats first!

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Daily feathers are gone… Good that the update arrived yesterday during the day so I could claim it for Blues.

I like the option to choose another card in rare chests, already paid 500+ gems for it… But got 30k white feathers.

Most probably the feather rewards won’t be bound to the day of the week anymore, I suspect it’s the last week with this system and next Monday we’ll get pink(?) feathers, then start over with red on Tuesday and so on.

I also suspect that the slingshot won’t downgrade but further upgrades require the new hats aswell. Maybe this is the reason for the recent hat related bugs like getting a hat you already own, feat didn’t recognise a complete set, ect.

@nas76

It seems that the new bird will be available midnight my time Friday-Saturday (London time), that day’s MEBC won’t have finished for the day therefore I wonder what effect adding the new bird will do to my flock power?

If it simply adds 1 then fine, but then all of the x1, x2, x3 & x4 hat sets that I have completed will no longer be completed, will my slingshot decrease by 32 points and by extension my flock power decrease by 224?

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

The description in the App Store says: “We have replaced the Daily Feathers with the Feather Bonus. Increase the level of your birds to get the Feather Bonus.” So it will be a complete new system.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Feather Bonus? It just sounds like it renamed, and you just get feathers. And yes, now rainbow feathers are hard to use, I just look at which bar is at the least, and give 1500 feathers to the weakest bird by card rank.

Hecate
    @hecate

Here´s a new piggy mail and it says , that we have to increase the level of our birds with the featherbonus for keeping them alive 0_0

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hecate, my Piggy Mail says we need to improve the level of our birds to keep the feather bonus.

SB311
    @sb311

I already got the feather bonus. Once you level up your bird, you are given five cards to choose from that only contain feathers for that bird and then you can pay gems to pick another card like when you get a rare/legendary chest.

SB311
    @sb311

I also miss being able to see the feather counts on the front page.

Another thing that bugs me is you can’t see how many gems you have up in the top left corner when you are offered the second chance to pick another card from rare and legendary chests. I don’t know why but it seems sketchy.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New bird in a little over three days?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.