New Arena Glitch?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Arena Glitch?

• I redownloaded angry birds epic after not playing for two months. However, when I tapped on the arena battles, I believe it was glitched–for one, the league I’m in says it is finished and doesn’t count the time anymore. Second of all, there is a “calculating” screen on a banner, so I have no idea what’s going on. What’s even weirder is that I’m the only one in my league! I play legit and if it’s Robin banning me, I don’t hack!
    But I’m wondering if anyone else had gone through this and know how to fix that. Please, I really would like to participate in arena battles…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@badpiggies162 there are probably others who know more but I didn’t play one season and when I entered the Arena I had the same finished scenario. I just hit the wheel it spun and I was set to go.

You may be the only one in your league because everyone who was playing this week has already been reshuffled. I don’t think you are suspected of cheating. Play the week out. I’m sure you will find yourself on a normal board on Monday.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@badpiggies162 OK I just looked at your other thread and you’ve already tried to play. Sorry but I am not much help. All I know is this week is odd for all of us. So perhaps it best to contact Rovio so that you can be up and running next week.

TooWeirdPerson
    @badpiggies162

I’ve tried contacting Rovio. They haven’t responded yet. I can’t spin the wheel or anything like that. It keeps saying that I’m finished but nothing’s happened yet…
    I can’t do anything.

TooWeirdPerson
    @badpiggies162

By the way, I can’t join any matches…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Arena Glitch?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.