New AB2 Clan —> ABNest3 Open Invite

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New AB2 Clan —> ABNest3 Open Invite

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • Stuporman
    @stuporman

@Yue

So far we’ve only removed members who did not play at all for an extended period.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@yue-zhang – as Stuporman explained, we do take time to be sure that a player has lost interest in playing.  I get some ‘heat’ for not acting more quickly but I know that even the most active players have lives outside of AB2.  Work or school conflicts, family commitments, lost or stolen devices, WiFi problems, illness, … , can all interrupt play for days or longer.  Loyalty to the clan goes both ways – I must be convinced that a member has ‘moved on’ from playing before I open his slot.

Nashall
    @nashall

one spot open…hurry very active

Stuporman
    @stuporman

Booted one underperforming member. One vacancy now available.

Stuporman
    @stuporman

Three vacancies available.

Dlangley
    @dlangley

Hi, I got kicked from the clan. I’m not sure why. My daughter has been sick the past two weeks so I haven’t been able to play as much. I’d love to rejoin

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@dlangley:  Didibird – try again.  I missed your chat explaining your low-level ofplay.  Hope that your daughter is fully recovered.  Kids are tougher than their age would suggest.  Jim

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@dlangley – sorry, I confused you with another member.  The clan is now “closed” but, if you request to join, I will approve immediately.  Jim

Ndpndnt
    @ndpndnt

@jwgardenwiz are you accepting new members in ABNest3 right now? I sent a request, but it’s my first closed clan request so I am unsure if it got denied or the pending notification just goes away after a bit.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Hi, I am Steinbird. I was in Clan Chowder, but I was always the winner and got tired of getting locked out of battles every other day. I got tired of personally pulling up the clan and I got nothing out of it. So I quit. I am a Star 101 and a Flock 484. I play every day. So I’d like to think that I’d be a welcome addition to the group. I hope that you will consider my request favorable (I did apply through AB2). Thank you.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@Steinbird and @Ndpndnt – I apologize for not responding sooner.  Resend your clan requests.  I’ll attend to them personally.  We are very active and hope that you will be too.  Jim

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

As the number of active players grew, I bowed to the wishes of the clan and we now have minimums for the events:

3 points for the short 200 point events

6 points for the 400 point events, and

9 points for the longer 600 point events.

we always complete the e=ents and strive for as many free en5ries in Clan Battles as a member can play.

Ndpndnt
    @ndpndnt

Thanks for the reply jw. I’ve found a home in Emerald Birds for as long as they’ll have me.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@ndpndnt – hope that it works out for you and that we cross paths in a future Clan Battle.  Best wishes, Jim

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Hi @jwgardenwiz, thank you very much for your reply. However, I was able to find what I hope is a good clan. Will stick w them for a while. Good flinging! Best, @steinbird

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@Steinbird – I hope that your new clan works out for you and that we meet in a future clan battle.  Best wishes.  J8m

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

Shiggy do you ever have openings on abn2? I am a strong, daily player. I am at 470s with some more birds about to upgrade. Let me know @ [email protected]. I would love to be a part of a leading clan where everyone contributes their fair share!

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Seeking 600+ fp with high star rank to join us in ABNest3 !
    minimum requirements: 3, 6, 9 for 200p, 400p and 600p events.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New AB2 Clan —> ABNest3 Open Invite

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.