New AB2 Clan —> ABNest3 Open Invite

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New AB2 Clan —> ABNest3 Open Invite

• Open invitation to any motivated Nesters seeking an AB2 clan in which the members actively play.  If you are one of the fortunate players to have joined ABNest1 or ABNest 2, you are envied.  But if you are like the many moving from clan to clan because at least half the players seem to be inactive, consider ABNest3 — clan ID #98826.  We just opened yesterday and seek to grow with interested Angry Birds Nesters.

If you are happy with your clan, by all means continue there but please spread the word about ABNest3.

Jim

@jwgardenwiz

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • Shiggy
    @shiggy

This is great, I love that idea of opening a third forum clan. Reminds me of the days when TripHop opened the second clan AngryBirdsNest2 because #1 was full and I was one of the happy few to get a port in his formerly open clan. Now I lead this overwhelming diamond clan with its great team players, always motivated and helping out each other. Most of us still there from the very beginning. ABNest2 would be proud if we could assist you if needed. Regards, Shiggy

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

How is the original clan doing, by the way? Would like to touch base and see everyone’s doing.

@mighty-red-1
    or anybody from AngryBirdsNest #2057 – please post an update? Those of us left out in the cold from the early days of clan mania would love to hear from the original mother sauce. :)

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@shiggy thanks in advance if you can steer any Nesters our way.  I figure that Nest1 and Nest2 are the majors and that 3 just getting established is the Minor league.  Growing a clan is slow since almost everyone has already joined one.  I floated through quite a few clans with some good players but it seemed like half of the members rarely played.  I’d be happy to have a team players of any strength level just so long as they were reasonably active.  Nesters seem to be the best potential members since they already have a history with the game.  Jim

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

Status Update: ABNest3 recruited enough members to enter its first clan battle.  We’re making a very respectable showing.  It’ll be a while before we challenge Nest1 & 2 but that’s the goal.

If you’re interested in an active clan, you are welcome tojoin us — ID #98826

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

Clan Status Update – ABNest3 just won its first clan battle and did so handily.  We’re still growing and seeking active players.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Congratulations!

platium
    @platium

I am in abnest3 as veronica

Stizz
    @stizz

Thanks – just joined!

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

ABNest3 Update — It’s been almost one week since the clan stood up.  We’ve grown to 20 very active members in that short time and climbed up to the Azure rank in clan competition.  Now we are looking forward to success in the next clan battle.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

All the best luck from the elder brother to your clan. Wow, you already won a clan battle with only 20 members.

Nashall
    @nashall

Well first clan battle we only had 6 members

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

ABNest3 Update – After just one week, we’ve grown to 25 active members, have 100% participation in the challenges and are 1 for 1 in clan battles.  Looking forward to the next battle and ready to welcome even more motivated members.

luvfiddling
    @luvfiddling

I just joined ABNest3, and I have to tell you – it’s a very active clan, and Jim is a very active leader.  Thanks!!  Would recommend this clan to anyone.  When we reach 50 members we will be awesome!

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

ABNest3 Update: We just won our second clan battle; we’re now 2 wins – 0 losses after just over a week from getting started.  Have grown to 28 members with flock powers ranging from 100+ to 500+ and are poised to move up from the Azure level.  Lots to be proud of especially the strong participation by all members.  We still have room to grow and welcome active Nesters.

It will be a while but we hope to face ABNest1 and 2 someday.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Woohoo! Keep it up, you guys are doing great!

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

Status Update – ABNest3 (ID #98826) continues to roll.  We won our third Clan Battle to remain undefeated but are most proud of our 33 members’ participation — 1oo%!  We still have room to grow and welcome active Nesters.

Stizz
    @stizz

Proud to be a contributing clan member!

luvfiddling
    @luvfiddling

I’m proud to be a contributing clan member also, as Ibis Boink.  Jim is a very good leader, and moderates clan discussions well.  We have many newer players to encourage, and I like that most clan members are interested in the growth of all.  If anyone wants to join a great clan, this is it.  100% participation with realistic expectations of winning clan battles, because we’re putting forth our best efforts.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

hi guys.i registered here as well

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

ABNest3 has Reached 48 active members! Still room for friendly competitors!  Lost our last clan battle and are 3 wins – 1 loss over all.  Expect to improve to 4-1 in the battle that starts in 6 hrs.  Not too late to join us!

Stuporman
    @stuporman

We have a very limited number of slots left after kicking out some inactive members.

Here’s why committed flingers should consider joining our clan:

1. We regularly complete all clan events in about half the stipulated time.

2. We have won our last three clan battles by at least a 1,400-golden egg margin.

3. We have a very strong core of committed players, and regularly exchange strategies on improving scores both in the clan chat and the clan facebook page.

Stuporman
    @stuporman

We’re full for now. Will post again if vacancies open up.

quel
    @quel

If there is an opening I would like it.  I was part of ABNest2 for a while, but do not appear to have a clan as of today.

Stuporman
    @stuporman

Quel,

Vacancies open up very infrequently, but we’ll keep your request in mind.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@stuporman

think about why “not appear”, a freeloader? or a very low commitment player?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New AB2 Clan —> ABNest3 Open Invite

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.