Never lose a boot again

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Never lose a boot again

• If you get tired of losing boots when you lose fights just exit the game before the last second of the fight. Restart the game and you will still get charged for an attempt but you wont lose any boots or progress percentage

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

Hmm…. you should have kept that to yourself, because now the loophole is going to be patched.

Not that I care. I’m almost done with Mermaid Island, only two more to go.
    Fun island. The 20-same-bird-fight challenge was a pain, but I got past that.

Bobix
    @bobix86

Well, the same applies to the lab, kind of, when you exit the game before the fight ends, you can take on the same pig again and your bird doesn’t get beaten, discovered it by accident just near the end of the lab.

@tomt
    Did you notice by any chance that the same-bird-fight challenge, the game was rubberbanding you? I swear i’m losing 90% of the same bird fights, and i’m a pretty ok player (in the top 2000 for the most time), while not nearly as much in different bird fights. And it wasn’t like this before i got that challenge. Mostly i end up with my opponent having just a tiny bit of hp left. I love this game but fact is fact, and the fact is that i lose 90% of same-bird fights. :-( Still have about 10 left to complete the challenge.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Just wait. Last two challenges are- win 100 battles and start fever 200 times.

Sealy
    @sealy

@tomt – what is rubberbanding?

Bobix
    @bobix86

It’s when a game is deliberately programmed to make players lose often/everytime.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Never lose a boot again

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.