Nemesis – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nemesis – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Happy finger day ver 3.0. Sharks at day three …

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Forget Finger Day I think it is time to call this one a Finger Event. I expect the last three days will be missiles, balloon pigs and flying pigs.

Asen_77
    @asen

Or they will repeat some of the previous day. Flying pigs will gave a lot points, because they will pop up at bot and points are comming, so probably another WMT’s day could be repeat. Finger Event is exact :(.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So they actually want players to spend gems like crazy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper well said! Happy Figer Event!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@aspen I am a level 188 currently after restarting the game, with my Energon Grimlock at level 10 and a Bronze III rank as my strongest Transformer, with Energon Nautica and Soundwave not to far behind.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Weird, after WMT day sharktihog day feels kinda OK.

Anyway, I already got all the spark canisters and I expect to collect enough tokens for at least 2 gold crates.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

A question. Assuming I make it to 8000 tokens is it worth overpowering nemesis prime to level 16 (48% more of something) or should I open 10 gold crates instead. This low scoring event certainly won’t give both.  Thanks

Asen_77
    @asen

@doctorpiggy I am on the same side and will ask my self same question at the end of the evert. So far things are not so good. With two times first places from the first two days, open all steel crates and twice get tokens for 100 000 points, I have collected already 5750 tokens and already passed 50k for today. Not sure that today will go for 100k points, but probably will try. Still hoping next days to be better and to have chance for full sparks for the day, but this could only happened if next days are different colour blocks day ( keep finger cross ). Other way there wont be chance for 15 500 tokens ( overpower + 10 Gold crates ). For me personally Nemesis Prime is one of my Red Crown bot used every day for spark run, so I will probably go to overpower him.

@grimlockdown
    Only coins can be get as many times as you can afford with tokens. All other things can be get only one time per event ( Crates, Sparks, Bots, Accessories and e.t.c. ).

@20qmindreader
    On the previous event I opened 10 Gold Crates and have one overpower, so there is a very good chance for a overpower, but to get on some particular bot overpower is a chance 1 to 61 :). But everything is possible ;)

Anonymous

Honestly,  this isn’t a gem spending event.

I just got the game again yesterday.  Played 7 rounds and one refill=11.Right now I am first place with 5600.

Asen_77
    @asen

10 Gold crates opened with tokens

A1C240A3-DD6B-4199-AC9D-B2C9FAA877B1.jpeg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not bad.

Did anyone go for the crates deal (I think it’s expired now): 1,500 gems to open 10 Gold Crates?

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig You’re right, the crate deal has expired.
    But I didn’t make use of it, because I have just above 2000 gems and I would like to save these (, together with gems to be gained at missions and daily quests,)  to use them in a future event, where I could get my last missing bot (Red Alert).
    Even if I should know, that I would get the same rewards as @asen has got, it is not tempting enough for me.

otter
    @otter

Strange…. my crate deal is still there.. I just used the 10 gold crate for 7500 tokens… this was the second event I tried it…. first time was better… second time ok….. I just did not want to upgrade any othe the TF’s offered…. I have the full set of TF’s 18 million coins…..

moi
    @moifirst

@otter
    A small misunderstanding. I was referring to the 1,500 gem deal, that @optimuspig mentioned.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

What’s everyone’s opinion on Nemesis? It would cost me 1200 gems to buy the rest of the tokens needed to get him. Is he worth it or should I just wait for him to appear in a other event?

@mmotorsport  I have Nemesis Prime, and he is definitely a Transformer that is worth getting, but if I was you, I would not waste that many gems on unlocking him through the Token Exchange unless I had at least twice the number of gems that you need to unlock him, so my advice to you would be for you to wait until he appears in another event. In the meantime, concentrate on highly upgrading (upgrade level 8 is lowest level in which to determine how powerful your bots are) and highly promoting your most powerful bots (my most powerful bots are Soundwave and Energon Grimlock) so that you can be ready to, and have a better chance at able to, unlock Nemesis Prime with just tokens alone.

Asen_77
    @asen

Next time he will appear at least after 6 months or more!

moi
    @moifirst

Nemesis Prime used to be available in the Halloween event, so this will be in the end of October.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

@mmotorsport Go For it if you want to.

Anonymous

Interesting.  Motormaster disappeared from crates.

Hopefully there will be a new event tonight.  Or the next.

This competition was actually pretty decent.  I’m still missing everyone after Dead End.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

Dang! Still unsure if I should pull the trigger on Nemesis or not. On one hand there’s a lot of positive things to be said about him. On the other hand I’ve been reading some past posts on him and some say he’s not that powerful. Plus I kind of feel like for 1200 gems I should be getting a bunch of sparks and and accessory or two.

What are some of his benefits over a highly powered Soundwave?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was somewhat impressed with Nemesis Prime’s performance.  He’s amazingly good at destroying static targets, and fairly good at killing pigs of various types (although I suspect that flying pig swarms in the Spark Run might be too much to handle).

Main issue I have with him though is that he’s terrible at destroying WMTs and doesn’t have a high enough rate of fire or targeting accuracy to be effective against large numbers of missiles.

I’m assuming that he wouldn’t be particularly effective against either Boss Pig or Unicron either, but I never had the chance to test that assertion.

Personally, I try to go with “generalist” TFs – they don’t need to be aces at any one thing, they just have to be reasonably good at most.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

As much as I’d want to pick him up, I can’t help but think my gems would be best used for other things, like event recharges or speeding up bot upgrades. I think I’ll just focus on upgrading Hound, Soundwave, and Energon Grimlok and hopefully I’ll have some strong bots next time he comes around to get him with just tokens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nemesis – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.