Nemesis – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nemesis – New Event

• Nemesis Prime, Epic Optimus, Energon Optimus and Optimus Prime are available in the exchange.

The Iconic Transformers is the bonus squad. One bot used with no Energonicon. Only the four Optimus Primes and Nemesis can be used in this event.

This is the first time Nemesis has been in an exchange outside of a Halloween event.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This sounds like a good event to skip entirely.

No bonus, no way.

Asen_77
    @asen

@mmotorsport Here is good option for you to get Nemesis Prime

@optimuspig
    You can play for 10 Gold Crates. I have Red Crown Nemesis, so I will try for Gold Crates and also for level up Nemesis. Everything else except this will be bonus. If I can get Sparks too will be great :)

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

It is no coincidence that this event with Nemesis Prime has multiple swarms of helicopter pigs and lots of missiles and today fewer blocks so far

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

10 Gold Crates would cost 7,500 tokens.

None of my TFs available for this event have been spark promoted, and I don’t think it’s worth doing for the short term advantage.

It would be a miracle if I were able to average 1,250 tokens per day.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@asen I agree I was pretty stoked at the possibility of getting Nemesis. I don’t see it being an easy task at all though. None of my primes are very high lvl or promoted that much.

Right now my best option seems like using the free nemesis. Does anyone feel like it’s worth it to lvl up and promote epic optimus?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

<p style=”text-align: left;”>These events with only one bot should have either a different scoring scale or a different token exchange rate than the two bot events.</p>

Asen_77
    @asen

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@mmotorsport In long time not worth to promoth him with sparks. Continue with Soundeave at this moment. Play with him and promote him with sparks and try to open Nemesis from this event. As you are low level player, you will be at easiest ranking and will have better opportunity for points in every day ranking. Just play constantly in the event every day and for 6 days till next Wednesday you should collect enough tokens for Nemesis, or even for some accessorie.</p>

Asen_77
    @asen

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Today is finger day for this event. My points are 300-500 before bonus. Few levels I were even worst with less then 200 points. Only red crown Nemesis keep me in the ranking. Hope next days to have some blocks day for more points. Will be very bad for flying pigs day. Nemesis is bad with them. Also still doesn’t see Unicron, but don’t have big expectations to defeat him …</p>

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@asen didn’t really seem worth it to me to promote him either at the moment. I would definitely use soundwave if I could, but I only have the option to use my Prime bots. Is that not the same situation for everyone else?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I’ve seen this a few times now and can’t seem to grasp it, What is finger day?

Asen_77
    @asen

Finger day is called from us here at forum the day with bad points. Very low points from runs, like today. Most of the times such days are second day of the events. First day at Fridays are mostly good days with a lot of points, but this event start opposite.

Asen_77
    @asen

@mmotorsport Just see. Yes, for this event you can use only Prime Bots and this is same for everyone. Play with just whom you can.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Are any of the Optimus variants capable of killing successive waves of WMTs?

OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

I was just thinking how much it would suck to have WMT’s in this event, then boom, second day. What a waste with these bots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

They’re giving us two fingers today.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sntrooper do you mean Ultimate Optimus Prime as unlockable in the token exchange instead of original Optimus, whom is unlocked by default?

@asen
    On my leaderboard, non-Prime Transformers appear next to those higher up on the leaderboard than I. Is this true, or are the pictures indicating your most-used Transformer as buggy as always?

Anonymous

@optimuspig @optimusbren I’d say Energon Optimus is most effective against them, but even then, any of our options doing well on WMT day is a longshot.

Rovio had to be on something when preparing this event…

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I do not ever say this about other events…….. but this one really sucks.

I have Nemesis Prime

Level 16

160% promoted

65%  transform power

51% damage

11% defense

10% fire rate

Acid rounds

29% vehicle time

Swarms of flying pigs, missiles, WMT’s, useless against Boss Pig (will kill him right near very end) and can only finish second wave against Unicron.

Nemesis is a great bot, but needs a sidekick or at the very least the option of a an energonicon.

I was excited when this event started and hoped for Level 17 overpower, sparks and 10 gold crates. Not excited about this event anymore. Knock that 10 gold crates down to maybe 1 and will go for the overpower and sparks.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

This event sucks bigtime! I have Epic Optimus level 15 with 70% damage and this loser can kill maybe 1 wmt in a event…even promoted him some more. Down the drain with this useless TF!! Wmt day in the event today….tsssss &^%^$%#&^*&

OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

Yeah, I can get a few WMT’s with Energon Optimus, but you need clear shots and you have to take some damage. Forget about mowing more than one down like you would with Dead End.

I’m averaging around 500 points per round since I’m not wasting sparks on these bots, and my fully promoted Nemesis is next to useless.

Joel
    @joel687

I was going to try for the 7500 tokens for the gold crates. Except we hit wmt day. That is almost impossible. I might have to just get sparks and one gold crate

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@rowdypup No, I mean regular. No characters that can be got on the map with pigs can be unlocked in events. Only upgraded/overpowered.

The image of a character that isn’t available in the event is a bug. I think it because they are using a test character and instead it shows the last one they used in the previous event. My testing of this has been inconclusive. But I do know that in the past it has shown me as having used a bot that I couldn’t have possibly used after using a test character.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So the X10 gold crates you buy from Token exchange with gems would cost double than if you get them normally. What kind of game economy balance is this?

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig New update of the game – Happy Finger Day ver. 2.0. Hope this mean that next two days we should receive some better day. With Nemesis WMT days is very bad. From 4 runs I killed only 3 WMT and that was luck because they were very close. Just need to have clear view to kill WMT with Nemesis. With all other target clear again points are close to 300-400 per run before bonus.

@rowdypup
    What is your level? Leaderboard is depending on your level and promotion of your bot. So if you are lower level and with not so high promoted bot, you will get in leaderboards with similar gamer.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Yes, they cost double the price if you get them with gems, but other ways you can win tokens with gaming, so finally they are not that expensive. My idea for this event is level up Nemesis ( because I use it every day in spark run ), 10 gold crates with tokens and what else come will be bonus. Hope to achieve with 700% promotion of Nemesis if there are better points next days. First day finished first with 107k points with two reloads. Lets see today, but as I see from the beginning, wont be better.

otter
    @otter

Even after a fresh install and face book reload…. this update still is very choppy on the game play…… PLEASE FIX ROVIO!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nemesis – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.