Need Help! Where to find fat pig plush toy?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Need Help! Where to find fat pig plush toy?

• I really want to buy the plush toy version of fat pig for my brother because he absolutely loves him. The problem is I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to find him. I have not seen one person selling this item. If someone has seen fat pig for sale please tell me! :)
    Thanks, Rebeca

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ilovechickens77, I hate to break this to you, but Fat Pig plush toys have never been released to the general public, therefore they don’t, well- exist (yet;there’s a chance in the future, though). BUT, there are many Pig plushies out there such as Minion, Helmet (hurt), Moustache, King, Stormtrooper, and various seasonal-dressed Pigs that would work just fine :)

Rebecca
    @ilovechickens77

Thanks so much for replying. Sorry, I didn’t realize they hadn’t released him to the general public because I saw it on the list of angry birds plush toys on angry bird wiki. That’s really too bad. :( Thanks for your help,
    Rebecca

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Need Help! Where to find fat pig plush toy?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.