Need Energon! – New event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Need Energon! – New event

• New event is here.Energized leads the squad. E Shockwave is top prize. good luck

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Great news… this is going to be an easy week.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Energon versions of Shockwave, Nautica, Windblade and Grimlock available.

Only one bot is used. No Energonicon. Only the eight Energon characters can be used.

Darn, I still need E. Shockwave and E. Nautica but they are still too new to have gotten a price reduction yet. Oh well. Maybe next time.

moi
    @moifirst

Indeed an easy week. This event has a very limited amount of bots to choose from. Also only one bot can be used in each run.
    The score from my first set of 4 runs is a lame 1500 points. So I can forget to obtain a new bot for 10,000 tokens. This events will be only sparks and accessories for me.

Joel
    @joel687

There are some new accessories I will play for. I have my purple crown e windblade for this event

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I think I’ll stick with Energon Grimlock’s accessories and Sparks.

moi
    @moifirst

BTW, still no sign of Elita-1

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just going for sparks, and maybe accessories for EGrimlock. He’s only at 50% promotion, so not going to get too much.

Saving my sparks for the next big update (1.34) that supposedly increases the promotions and adds a fifth bot to the Spark Run. I think that will be the Elita-1 event.

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – Where did you hear about the next event increases? Anything else you heard about it?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 It was a screenshot of a FB post on the ABTDP site from another FB site. The post in the screenshot was from someone from Exient. The only other thing I remember about it was that it should be out around the end of this month and more gameplay balancing, AKA nerfing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Why don’t you upload that screenshot here? We can all see then.

Linking directly to the group won’t work unless you are joined in on the group.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Found those screenshots and made a topic for the update. Update 1.34 Coming Soon

CougRon
    @cougron

Don’t have any of the team so no point in promoting anybody. Will just have to get along with my maxed out egrimlock. Have all the accessories available to me. Don’t see how I can get enough tokens to buy anybody. Guess it’s just play for the sparks. Will probably use any tokens beyond that for coins to be used for steel chests.

Asen_77
    @asen

Elita One is on News Stand, so probably will be on the next event.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

So, overpower E. Windblade or get accessories/sparks?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Welp, I only played a third of the event and I only have 172 tokens, so I guess the most logical thing to do is get 2000 coins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Need Energon! – New event

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.