Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

“There are no bots in the event leaderboards, and the scoring is TOTALLY fair…”          -Rovio

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I’m glad I went hard the first four days.  Four #1 results, although the Day 4 Challenge was a write-off.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I thought I could tell you this in PM so I sent a friend request (because otherwise you can’t which I find is unfair) but E. Windblade is normal now again. Your sparks didn’t go to waste it seems and here’s to hoping she stays the same way.

If you have been seeing lots of EW’s in your leaderboard, that is why.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig For me when you get into leaderboard with your first run, you didn’t see real points of the players at this time. You see some points of previous time. So when you stay at the list some time, they are actually shows their actual point. I believe we are separate from time that we start to play during the day and rank that we have. If you are on lower rank, you actually get into list of players with same or close rank as yours. If you start playing right after the start of the day you get into one list, and if you start few hours later you get into others.

Raizir
    @raizir

“With the same or close rank to yours”

Yea, but remember that photo I posted once? I had barely a silver rank on my Soundwave, yet i was matched up with people in the amethyst ranks… That’s a big difference…

Asen_77
    @asen

I am not talking about sparks promotion! I am talking about ranks that is made from levels of different bots.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@raizir even though it is not shown, I think rank here more so means your player rank and by that I don’t mean what @asen meant, but that’s what I think.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@datguygamer

yeah, I’m not sure what the point is, unless they are unlocking some accessories or want a ton of coins.  The #1 in my leaderboard with the fully promoted ENautica has about 360k points now; next highest is about 120k.

I have promoted E.Windblade only to 80%, so am running with a 460% bonus, which has been good enough to get what I want, although not enough to really clean up.   I will unlock E Nautica sometime today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

I started playing at about 8:30am EST.

The U.S. is the single largest player base.

There shouldn’t be a significant timing difference when the groups are assembled.

Also, I’m Rank 813, if that makes any difference.

Again, even if 30K was not his true score at the point in time when I was slotted into the group, the next two scores I saw were 120K 20 minutes later, and 175K after an hour.

So definitely something’s going on.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OK i reached the 50.000k 200 tokens i am done for the day :D time to relax until next day of the event :D I have 6000 tokens i will wait the cheap bundle to buy her and the rest is on accessories sparks and coins… maybe some fast upgrades? i will see later tonight…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What if you don’t get the cheap bundle?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer they always release the cheaper bundle at the 5th to 6th day of the event!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Okay then. Never noticed that though. Still by cheap, do you mean the 49.99$ bundle or even cheaper?

Joel
    @joel687

I have Energon Nautica, her accessories, and GSG’s sword. For day 6, I will go for GSG’s bra and then as many sparks as I can get

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Beat my first boss pig with GSG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer 32,99 Euro i just bought the bundle include an accessory 1000 gems and 17500 sparks

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Still not cheap IMHO.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer compare to 109,99 Euros that they always release at the start of the event because they know that they are people that will spend 110 euros to buy day 1 the new bot. But because i have a lot of patience i tested out at an older Event i believe Barricade? was introduced with that high price and i played the event through the last day when at the end of day 5 the new bundle kicked in with the lower price 54,99 but in other regions was 32,99 (all in euro currency) And this time was 32,99 2 times in a row to be specific was the cheapest bundle price but with less sparks and gems… not that i cared so much anyway…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Okay good to know

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer yeap ;) they are tricky those people at R/E…

HanSo-Lo
    @edward-lo

Have enough token to get one of the accessory.  Which one should I get?  I am thinking the acid round is the best since her round already exploded.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

To each his own, but no way I’d spend 33euros on a game this broken and capricious,to get something that can and probably will be nerfed into irrelevancy at some point.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Was able to pick up ENautica. Was short 320 tokens, so I spent the 160 gems to get her. I guess if I started at the start of the event day and got up in the middle of the night to play, I could have maybe spent a little less, but 160 gems is worth getting a decent night’s sleep.

Raizir
    @raizir

Turns out Nautica’s audio clips being Silver’s audio clips is intentional, and they are not placeholders, according to Rovio.

How lazy…

Edit: They replied again:

“Thank you for coming back to us. We have re-used some of Silver’s animation cycles when making Nautica. The reason behind that is the game is already very big in terms of memory usage, and audio takes a lot of memory space. This is why the cave nodes do not have unique music background to it, and Nautica uses sounds that are already found in the game. We hope this answers your questions.”

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@raizir Well, at least they are honest about it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.