My son loves angry birds,what I can see in New York and Miami?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum My son loves angry birds,what I can see in New York and Miami?

• Hi everyone,

I have a son and he is 4 years old,he is absolutely crazy about angry birds.We going to New York and Miami in may,anybody knows a shop or an event or anything with angry birds that I can bring him to?

Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Have you contacted Rovio?
    Where do you live? There might be something closer.

@Sal9
    — Do you know of anything?

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

I live in Ireland

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

I saw a shop called Toy R us in new york,looks like they have a angry bird shop inside,but looks like an old post in the internet.My son saw the picture of the shop and he got very excited but I am not sure if is still there

sal9
    @sal9

The Toy-r-us store in Times Square is a good place to start @sagatgarcia … just next to the M&M store :)

I don’t believe that there are any special Angry Birds events planned, sorry.

cc: @mvnla2

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sagatgarcia Also in NYC is FAO Schwartz. They have a large collection of Angry Birds merchandise as well.

CC: @sal9 have you checked that place out? I think it’s lower 5th, near the Apple Store.

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

Oh I will check it out guys,thank you very much for the help,I just want to him have a good time there and find some angry birds stuffs because he just think and talk about them

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

Just checked that shop,nothing interesting unfortunately
    Thanks anyway

sal9
    @sal9

Indeed @amslimfordy Just a few blocks from Times Square (10 minute walk)

DaBoid
    @daboid

@sagatgarcia

I live in California and visit Sweden about once a year. My Swedish friends have given me a whole lot of Angry Birds stuff that I never see in the retail markets here, such as gummy bear type characters, shampoo, bath gel, lotion, large triangular “Chuck” pillow, etc.

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

But what about Miami and New York?

SOSO1
    @soso1

There is an Angry Birds Space Encounter at Kennedy Space Center (3 hrs drive from Miami).
    The center is very close to Orlando (where Walt Disney World Resort is located).

The up side is that while the adults visit the space center, the kids can play at Angry Birds Space Encounter!
    http://media.kennedyspacecenter.com/delaware-north-companies/news/angry-birds-space-encounter-opens-at-nasas-kennedy-space-center-visitor-complex.htm

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

That is very interesting,a bit far away but I really liked and I know he would love that. I will keep in mind….Thanks for the tip

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sagatgarcia — I would think you would be going to Disney World in Orlando, anyway. BTW, a 3 hr drive isn’t all that far by U.S. standards. Although I assume that since you’re Irish, you drive on the “wronga’ side of the road, correct? So driving in the U.S. can be a bit daunting for you, as is driving in Britain for those that drive on the “right” side of the road.

sagat
    @sagatgarcia

Drive for me is not a problem,I said that I live in Ireland not that I am Irish.I am from Sao Paulo,Brazil so we drive in the right side there:) Not sure if we going to Disney,my son is basically just interested in angry birds,that is why I am asking for help here.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Maybe you could bring something Angry Birds on your trip for your son- like a book or a toy, just in case if you don’t to a toy store on your trip

Home Forums General Discussions Forum My son loves angry birds,what I can see in New York and Miami?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.