Multiple free Golden Pig rolls

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Multiple free Golden Pig rolls

• I do not know what just happened but just now for the last 20 minutes I got several free rolls on my own Golden Pig. It just would not stop, I got five set items and several regular items and filled up my rainbow bar from almost empty to about 90 % full before it finally ended.
    Did this happen to anyone else?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Didn’t happen to me. Although I wish it did!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AngryJohnny — Wow! You hit the jackpot! I haven’t gotten any set items from free rolls, let alone lots of rolls. :(

Bloon Popster
    @king-piggy

Wow Nice! That’s really lucky!

Joey
    @joeyba

i would like this to happen to me!! I ‘m missing lots of set items

Bossk
    @henjovr

When i first logged in to 1.1.2 I got 2 free rolls (on friends GPM) right after eachother. Not more than that.

My rainbow bar was filled so I got 2 set items then :)

Since then I got a daily set item, since the exploit works again, friend GPM rolls no longer reset the rainbow bar (at least for me).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@henjovr — What?! The exploit is working for you? Everyone else has said it isn’t working. What device are you on?
    My rainbow bar was filled, but the free rolls emptied it, and now it’s going to take a while to fill it again unless I spend real $.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Can anyone confirm the exploit is working again?

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 @hack1ge I have a full rainbow bar and am just waiting for a free spin to become available at one of my friends’ camps.. I’ll let y’all know what happens re: exploit availability.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 I haven’t obtained a single new epic set item since the latest update. So, yeah, I share your annoyance! =D

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’ve had the exploit working for me for each day of the week since updating to 1.1.2.. Didn’t do anything special, aside from having a full rainbow bar before updating.

I’m running on Android 4.4.4, nothing special, linked to Rovio account and FB.

ladymillicent
    @ladymillicent

I have had this happen to me on 3 occasions, 1 time I managed to get so many free rolls that I got more than 600 lucky coins and multiple items from the golden pig machine, and still it went on! I had to stop as I got tired of playing! Hasn’t happened since the last update, however

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — Did you get the GP exploit to work again?

abirds954
    @abirds954

Exploit ain’t workin’ for me. I’m on iOS.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

What is this Golden Pig Exploit I keep hearing about?

Anonymous

@marioandsonic There used to be a glitch where using friends Golden Pig Machines didn’t reset the Rainbow Bar meaning once it’s full you can get unlimited Set Items without the bar resetting. Some are reporting it still works and others not.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 and others. Unfortunately, my GP rainbow bar (exploit) remains ‘fixed.’ Finally got a free spin on a friend’s machine – no dice. =(

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@partshade

Well, that’s a shame. I could really use that, because all of the set items I have now are severely underpowered.

Roxana Theodora Bacalu
    @riluri-theo

I still can’t roll the golden pig machine, why is that, is something wrong whit my phone, can someone answer me, what should i do? I did the update.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@partshade I agree w you my bar is full at 35 % and rolling at Piggy Mc Cool’s GPM doesn’t change that at all…

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Lucky you!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I almost hate to say it but it happened again yesterday; for about 20 minutes I kept getting free rolls on my own Golden Pig machine. I got 4 set items and actually got a full set for Red so now I have a level 41 Grand Slam. Very nice if I have to say so myself :-)

mich
    @m-ich

@angryjohnny Any information about the circumstances could help reproduce that glitch. Are you on iOS or Android? How was your network connection when it happened?

I remember being able to spin twice on one or two occasions, and not being able to spin at all another time after watching the video. All of that happened with a pretty bad internet connection, so I’m wondering if that may be a factor?

Annifrid
    @annifrid

I had a rainbow riot last night, and got seven free rolls for watching a video in a row :D unfortunately, only one set item out of them

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@m-ich I am playing on Android 4.4.4 with version 1.1.3 of Angry Birds Epic. My connection was very good when I encountered this; full bars and was sitting almost next to my router so I do not think that was a factor.

I have tried to figure out what activated the multiple rolls so I could re-do it but so far I have no idea. I have not done anything special to activate it, it just kind of happened.

MadMike
    @madmike

lol I just had like 20 free rolls during rainbow riot and got 4 set items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Multiple free Golden Pig rolls

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.