Multiple battles to complete one

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Multiple battles to complete one

• when I chose a battle, most of the time now, I have to battle more than once to get past it. It ends without earning coins or adding on the pigs destroyed.

I would estimate that by now I am short tens of thousands of coins and several thousand pigs. Not to mention the amount of gems spent to recover birds or pigs faster for no reward.

I am not going to spend any more money on gems until I can be sure my money is just being flushed down the whirlpool, as at the moment I feel it is just a waste of good money.

Could you please address this issue soon, so I can continue to enjoy the game?

Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • h82loze
    @h82loze

You do realize this is a user forum and not Rovio support? You need to join the many others that have reported this to Rovio. If you look, you will see that there is already a few active threads about this bug (and several other bugs).

And if you did read some of those other threads, you would know there is a work-around for this problem. So you don’t have to go looking, what you have to do to get the coins is to force quit the app. So basically after you complete a level and don’t get your coins from it, you exit the app, go into your app manager, force quit ABT, then re-open ABT. You’ll notice that the coins you didn’t get have now been added to your total. You will still have that node to play again though. This can be a good thing though, albeit tedious and time consuming. If you have a board that you get a lot of coins from, you can repeat it a few times and make bank quickly.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Multiple battles to complete one

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.