Multiplayer with power ups

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Multiplayer with power ups

• Hello, Im posting this topic because Im very upset of the use of power ups in the multiplayer. Many racers use PU that is very unfair for the users that don´t have much money to spend in PU. They should be removed of the multiplayer races, and in many cases, Rovio replicates the ghost with power ups, this means cheating by Rovio. My team almost don`t use power ups but the racers of other teams say yes. So this is unacceptable. Thanks. Cheers.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

I feel your pain, because when I used to play with friends on multiplayer, we lost ONLY against the teams that used power-ups, like Boost or King Sling. It was completely unfair, and I rage quit several times. Angry Birds Go was fun until multiplayer was added. That was a way for Rovio to make money, as you said. This is why I don’t play AB Go anymore. BUT if one of us contact Rovio asking for the removal of cheater-ups only for multiplayer, I’m sure something will happen…..

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@autobird Yes, you are right. Im from BUCKNAKED team, many of the teams that we compete always use PU. Our team usually dont use them but I note that ROVIO is replicating our ghosts with PUs. I can afirm this with the captain of team ABGOFAST. ROVIO needs to learn to make money honestly, without forcing users to spend money. We often lost with team SVEECZKYONE, all users of this team use power ups.

Nothing
    @autobird

Sometimes when I played with friends in real life(they are also on same team as I), one member would “use” a PU, but what would really happen is that THAT same exact racer wasn’t even using a SINGLE cheater-up…..

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@corporaldaesn I feel you – almost every race I do, there’s always someone who uses power-ups, gaining an unfair advantage. At this point, there’s really no point to playing multiplayer, I mean, you basically need to use the Leaf Blower 5 or even more times to win a Lucky Box, and the Lucky Box can gift you only one power-up.
    In conclusion, I agree – Rovio definitely need to tweak the AIs to make them free of power-ups, resulting in balanced multiplayer.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@mighty-red-1 Yeah, did you note that ROVIO is replicating non-powerups ghosts with power ups?

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Sometimes I use p-ups (blowers) on Sub-Zero and Rocky Road (just a few every day and all ad-sponsored…). If you find me using them on other tracks it’s Rovio manipulating my ghost. P!ease let me know if that’s the case.

My opinion is that only each player best time using no p-ups and a single special power should be used for ghosting. Each player could use p-ups/sps at will but the races done with them should not be replicated by the ghost.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Multiplayer with power ups

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.