Most amusing vs. most annoying pig sound effects?*

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most amusing vs. most annoying pig sound effects?*

• Another swine question…;))
    IMO, most amusing is a toss-up between “yes yes” and “ng-ee, hehehehehe.” Most annoying sounds like “triangle,” mostly when I fail to pop a pig, especially if it’s a small pig that somehow falls from a structure and survives at the bottom of the level. And I thought bigger meant stronger!
    *All pigs, including bosses, welcome.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I like the sound normal pigs make when they fall off-screen. :D

And I HATE the sound an immortal piglet makes when it barely survives an attack and laughs at me.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mancala-parakin I like the sound of the Pigs (Minion and Bosses) falling into the abyss (or dying, really)- it just puts a “they’re not coming back” feeling under my feathers- though I hate it when there is a Pig that annoys me already (like Magician or Polymorph Pig) and on top of that they make annoying noises and mock me (they even FART rarely- just frivolous)

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

“(they even FART rarely- just frivolous)”

Ok, I always have the game muted since I play at work, but I might have to turn sounds on for that one. ;)

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@smwforever45 I also find the pigs screaming upon falling into a chasm funny. Whaaaaaaaaa!

RizDub
    @rizdub

Something amusing for me is the fact that you can tap on the pigs and they will make faces at you, which will make other nearby pigs chuckle.

@rowdypup
    @captsternn Regarding the farting pigs – if a pig farts, nearby pigs will make disgusted “Eugh!” sounds. :D

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@rizdub I didn’t know you could tap on the pigs to get a reaction! I recently discovered you could do that with bosses on the map as well.

As far as “amusing” bodily functions go, if a pig burps, he’ll say “oops!” after. If he isn’t alone, his castle-mates shriek at him. If a pig farts, his pals usually respond with what sounds like “aw, man!” I hear that same sound when I have trouble connecting to the Internet, where a pop-up with a disappointed Matilda appears.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

The ones that I get a chuckle out of are when you launch a spell. If it’s ME, they’ll say “Oh nooo” in chorus. If it’s the hot chili, one pig will say “Uh oh”. The best part is they aren’t laughing anymore. :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@andalaybay
    Mine always do “uh-oh”. No matter whether ME or hot chilli. I also heard them say it when ducks fell from the sky.

SnowBirds
    @snowbirds

I can’t help but giggle every time I use the mighty eagle and hear, “Uh oh”.

Edit: I also say to myself, “Yeah that’s right – you’d better say uh oh!”
    (Word of advice: don’t say that out loud when there are people in the room. LOL)

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

They also burp and snore.
    When a bird is on the catapult, they bellow “look out”.

reddie
    @reddie250

For my favorite pig sound effects, I love it when they fall into a chasm going Whaaa!!!! Also, when you defeat ’em directly or destroy their structures, I love it when they fly toward you with various screams.

Like red yoshi, I absolutely despise these micropigs surviving and laughing at us even after a big attack.

I think the pigs saying “triangle” after we defeat their brothers sounds more along the lines of “curse you”.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve gotta say, I found a more soothing sound than a pig falling down the pit.

A BOSS falling down the pit. Their scream is just epic. Plus it lets me know I mastered another level. Right now, I cleared level 300. :D

Carl Heckman
    @carl-heckman

Occasionally, I hear something like “gug-gug”. I figured out that this is (probably) the pigs making fun of chickens’ “cluck-cluck” noise. I guess you’d call this “amusing”.

I also like how they watch the birds and debris moving around. (Occasionally, they quake, and of course, they stop laughing there.) This is especially noticeable in the “slime” rooms that have almost a complete circle around a platform; their eyeballs go round and round and round ….

@rizdub
    I’ll have to try that.

Carl Heckman
    @carl-heckman

Yes, the pigs do make disgusting noises when you tap on them. This also works for the pigs in the “path” screens, except for the ones that are sleeping or playing.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most amusing vs. most annoying pig sound effects?*

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.