More Angry Birds games ported to Consoles?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum More Angry Birds games ported to Consoles?

• Ever since Angry Birds Star Wars was ported to consoles and handhelds, I have always been wondering if there should be more Angry Birds games Ported to Consoles such as the Nintendo Switch and PS4. I am really begging for Angry Birds Space to be ported to consoles, which hasn’t been ported yet(Fun Fact: I’ve wanted Angry Birds Space to be ported to consoles since 2014). If you have game porting ideas, please share them below.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@superpigpopper Well…Rovio stopped porting Angry Birds games to consoles,but i think Angry Birds Star Wars 2 to Xbox 360 would be great!

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@superpigpopper

The Nintendo Switch would be a great console/hybrid to port the games to.  With the more advanced features of wifi and the better support for DLC/paid content, updates could be distributed like on mobile!  If they could do it, the games could work exactly the same, just on different platforms.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum More Angry Birds games ported to Consoles?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.