Moonracer! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Moonracer! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

@datguygamer

What are your spark offers?  Because that should be irrelevant of gem count.  At least in my game, I can’t buy sparks for gems.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

I will appreciate your results, but I hate for you to waste your sparks if your backup plan fails.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i will give you some info from how was in the past up to now days.

1st bot that was offered to be unlocked via payment ever was nemesis prime in many variation bundles one was with 7,99 Euros / 7,99$ Some gems and the Chest Aceessory that was added Acid specs in his weapon and it was offered at Halloween season and a Halloween event.

And the second one was offered to be unlocked also with payment Rodimus Prime. Can’t remember the prize or the bundle that was also coming with.

After that the price of the bundles went up…

Nemesis Prime was offered for 19,99 Euros / 19,99 $ 1 accessory 500 – 600 gems plus some coins.

same story with Dead End was offered for 19,99 Euros / 19,99 $ 1 accessory 500 – 600 gems plus some coins.

Drift was more expensive 29,9 Euros / 29,9 $ 1 accessory 500 – 600 gems plus some coins.

After the come Blaster in the most highest prize for a character bundle of 54,99 Euros / 49,99 & 2 accessory 600 gems plus some coins.

If i remember corectly Scorponok was offered for 109,99 Euros and 99,99 $ ans that is when the second price (cheaper bundle was offered at the 5th day) in half prize around 54,99 Euros / 49,99 & 2 accessory 600 gems plus some coins.

And after some time they started with buying those bundle with gems and it’s as is now

Day 1 of the new event the new character costs 5000 gems plus accessories and 100.000 or 110.000 tokens and the second cheaper bundles comes at the 5th day of the event at 2000 gems with les sparcs and 1 accessory.

Also i need to rimind you those prices is not always the same it differes from country and region plus the level of the player etch.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

I’m seeing a bundle of 6500 Sparks and 250 gems for CA$13.99, which is about US$9.99 or US$10.99

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@seaspray Most of times it’s sparks+accessories+bot at 1000 gems or sometimes coins+sparks+bot at 750 or coin+accessories+bot at 800 or somewhat similar with real money. I have seen a lot of variations of the bundle and even when a few people get the same type of bundle, the contents differ like how much stuff is being offered. The more being offered, the more the price tag (both with gems and real money where applicable).

You can directly buy sparks only during event offers if it is being offered at all but the other ways to “buy” sparks are via those tower, crates, spark run options where you pay gems to get sparks indirectly (hence my quotation).

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Finally earned enough tokens to unlock moonracer. There is only one accessory available in the token exchange after you unlock her. She’s got a hat, headphones, and sunglasses too. She doesn’t get tacked on the end of the barracks, she bumps nova star.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/217104/z7k330fejnb3f1288whb26y8ot2or0fh.jpeg

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

For the love of GOD!!! What the hell are they crazy??? Cheating ????

Please someone explain me!!!!

How many recharges how many gems for the LOVE OF GOD / BUDDHA whatever i mean it’s insane!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My back of the envelope math says (ignoring any Unicron runs) that #1 needed 135 runs to get to a score of 888,090

Assumptions:

– average points per run 675 (pre-bonus)

– bonus of +875% (Dead End is not in the Wreckers squad).

Let’s say 20 of those 135 are “natural” runs (I don’t know what time you started playing, and there are still three hours remaining today).

That’s 29 recharges, or 2,610 gems.

Perhaps a cheater.  Perhaps someone with too much money.  Or perhaps someone who has been grinding gems for the past four years and finally decided to spend a few.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig these numbers are otherworldly insane! Not just the first but and the second as well!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I am curious about #2.  Their main TF is Moonracer, I wonder if their second TF is also a Wrecker?

[Ignoring the insane amount of Sparks they just blew on a useless TF ….]

If #2 has two red crown Wreckers, then we’re looking at +1,400% bonus.  So “only” need 86 runs to reach 872,085.  17 recharges or 1,410 gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Quite stupid.  Why would you spend 1,410 gems to chase 1st place?

at +1,400% bonus, you only need 20 runs to max out the 200K Challenge.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i can’t fingure it put either! t’s inlogical!

As we speak second place with moonracer is now first with over 900,000…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

They said a while back that they were going to start lumping cheaters together.  Considering there are 3 red crown moonracers, I’d say that would explain this.

People don’t think before they recharge.  They had the 750 gem prize long ago, they are spending hundreds of gems to get 250 gems worth of tokens.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Interestingly in the Open Challenge thread where @elpapam posted screenshot of the leader board that YGNP was running with a ruby crown Energon Nautica so may have 1 Wrecker squad member at 170% and rotating the other running mate from his other ruby crowns.
    Can he/she be running a ruby crown Wrecker? I was on the understanding that if you run 2 TFs on the same promotion percentage the squad member would show on leaderboard rather than a non squad member.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Previously there have been glitches such as where people’s scores from before and after a run were attached together.  E.g. 80,750 + 8,000 should equal 88,750 but their leader board score would then read something like 8,875,080,750.  Even though their true score is lower than someone with a score of 120,000, this glitch treated the full number as correct which placed the person at the top of the leaderboard for that day.  I’m pretty sure this glitch happened to a regular poster on this forum who provided screenshots of their own ‘huge’ score.

The current scores in question could also be the result of a scoring glitch, and not necessarily achieved naturally.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

Something about these two seems off. 2 Either already reloaded a few times. 1 hth is an optimus ahead on stone block day. I have never seen him him destroy stone block towers like my nautica

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Ended day 3 with cumulative total of 7,534 tokens, so went for the gold crates.

Not too bad but the legendary is just 10% extra transform power which is neither here nor there in my opinion.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

just be glad he’s not using his nautica

On the other hand, he scores higher with his Prime at much lower promotion.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

today i am doing ok i guess… ahhh 30/08 i need to travel back to Italy… ahhhhh my vacations is over damn…

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig
    I know it is a bit of a late reply to your question of almost 3 days ago to your question if I could confirm my posted sparks-table. But I was all this time offline.
    To be honest, I’ve copied the values from the highest levels (above 130%) from another post some time ago. Unfortunately I can’t trace back this post at the moment, but I still assume these values are correct.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

They Must be cheaters new Image from today’s event’s Black Blocks / Stone Blocks day! They are cheating and no i don’t believe it’s damn glitch!

Maurice yesterday’s No2 Became and No1 And finished yesterday’s day at 956.000

And today without finishing with 9 hours and 40 minutes left and it’s already 817.800?

NO WAY IN HELL

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I just noticed that at some point they separated Beachcomber’s pistol and roll cage accessories into different slots (they had been in the same slot originally). So if you have both of them you should check and make sure they are both equipped.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Gun 2nd Player was around 264.645 and with in a few minutes 425.190…? Look the times at the clock…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Geez.  These players are crazy (or automated).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Moonracer! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.