Monsters disappeared

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monsters disappeared

• You have this problem like me?
    If you find a monster and dont click X, go to monster – monster out
    Or if you fight and go out to island and back he disappear

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

Once my game crashed after monster’s appearing, I restarted the app and the monster disappeared.

Also it’s a known bug where you won’t be credited for the monster killed. Still waiting for a fix. I just had that happened twice in a row today.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I just got this exact problem with Super scorpion 44.

I had no energy left, had to wait 7 minutes, when I came back 10 minutes later, he wasn’t there anymore, did some fight and found super scorpion 45.

Had this problem in past event, eventually the scorpion showed up in my log has a lost.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I lost some points 3 times already. Next time it happens, I’ll contact Rovio support. Kept screenshots after beating monster pigs just in case.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Happening to me too & always the Super never the small, although about 1/2 the time it reappeared after I found the next small so I had 2 at the same time. This is at least the 2nd Event for which it’s been happening.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

At this moment i was defeat monster and check log “monster lost ” :/

gabriel-floripa
    @gabriel-floripa

For me this kind of crash happens whenever a new pig appears and I click on the “X”. I need to accept and then leave the pre fight screen.

PS: Few weeks ago this crash happened when I had finished the daily challenge and final of weekly challenge. In other words, couldn’t grab my 5 jewels.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@gabriel-floripa The gems should be in your message box, even if you clicked on the checkmark after completing your challenges and having the rewards show up.

gabriel-floripa
    @gabriel-floripa

Unfortunately it wasnt that easy!
    This already happened with me 3x. In this case it advanced the path of daily challenges without granting the prize.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Today every 3rd or 4th Monster Pig, big & small are disappearing on both iPhone & iPad & I’m falling further & further behind. I don’t know what to do. As we’ve come to know, opening a Trouble Ticket with Rovio is useless in that they take many day to respond, if at all & when they do respond there’s very rarely a resolution & the problems just continue to occur.

SpiniSpipi
    @spinispipi

Weird enough, today I have been credited all(?) the disappeared defeated monsters’ points, 6 in total. I do recognize specifically three of them. I did not pay attention to the points though, they simply appeared all together in the log.

Maybe they are doing some sorts of server-client data alignment? Waiting to see if someone else received them.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@justpast40 Rovio support only works on weekdays, so it’ll be at least Monday when they respond. :/ Next time you get a response, can you tell us what the reply was so that we know what’s Rovio doing about this problem, if anything is even being done?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@freckledpig147, I didn’t actually open a ticket. I’ve been so disappointed with their nonsensical replies to other issues that I’ve actially given up.

If, & I don’t know if they they are, losing market share &/or players in this game, they’ve got no one to blame but themselves. Serious bugs continue to exist & while I didn’t report this, I have reported others & all they do is actually deny a problem even exists although the problems I’ve reported are also reported here on ABN, on their FB page, in the App’s reviews, on Twitter, etc. I don’t understand their denials about the problems, but you see why I’ve given up.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Ugh, we still have the Network ErrorCode: 2 (SMC) problem. It happens if you finish the battle after the fight has ended, but sometimes the system doesn’t wait for you to finish and collect your points. What a pain in the butt.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monsters disappeared

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.