Monster Pigs No More?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Pigs No More?

• No more? No mas? Pas plus? Nicht mehr? 沒了?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

NO
    PLZ DON’T SAY THIS IS TRUE

is there a different event

and the bomb arena still didn’t end yet right at the time you wrote this

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Theyy just intrpduced Doctor Pig lab. I think they will do a week without event for people to spend gems on the slot to get to lvl20.

Im at lvl16 now and this is though

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

and how do people who already completed all islands and heve no source of gems other than events and (possibily) dr. pig’s lab get their gems?

I really hoped for a monster pig event so I MIGHT get a guaranteed replacement for my bronze blues trophy the only non-S or SS items I have without a better replacement

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@corporalpig Replay the Lv. 5 until you get the golden chest, it have an SS accessory for Blues, it will increase your HP and the skill only works in laboratory, but still is better than nothing…

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@corporalpig I just got 5 gems from Level 10 from a gold chest. I hope there will be more gems the levels.

TomT
    @tomt

Hey guys, on average, how many times do you have to re-play the same level to get all the available chests? For me, I can’t even keep count how many times….. too many times for me….

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@TomT: I’m at lvl17 atm (not able to beat it) So I started harvesting for the missing chest in hope to get some helpful stuff.

I’m complete on lvl 1-4 , 13 (and those with no chest of course)

I’ve done lvl 5 at least 10 times now and still haven’t got the gold chest.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax Woah, 10 times? That’s a lot of playing time……

Is it just me, or do you guys get a lot of “NO MORE MOVES”? Because I get that a lot!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I think the chests are all luck. You just have to keep trying and eventually you get them. Right now I am on Level 11 because I get all the chests before I start the next level.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@tomt well lvl5 has a 10 minutes wait time. and only 4 battles which are pretty easy, so its around 6 minutes + 10 minutes wait time. 10 times is not that much since yesterday morning.

Where are you all at? I’m at lvl17

LVL15 gave me hard time, LVL17 I’m not even close to beat it. I think I’ll need a couple of S+ items for each birds.

Anyone made it to lvl20?

From what we can understand, we will win a pig in our crew. But will it be at lvl 20, or they will add lvl in between lvl20 and the pig reward.

For those who made lvl17+, what is your setup?

Here’s what I got atm for the labs:

Bomb:
    Pirate Hat+
    Toy Gun

Chuck:
    Bazooka+
    Turban
    Frozen pig head (SS remove janitor sabotage)

Red:
    Fire extinguisher, I Use my Multi-colored Hammer instead.
    Knight mask (I use Ice cream cone or this)

Matilda:
    Yellow hair (S item)

Stella:
    Fan weapon

The Blues:
    Seahorse weapon
    robin hood hat (I use the Ice cream hat)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@corporalpig You can still get gems from completing a week of daily objectives.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@netto-jm OMG

@freckledpig147
    that’s incredibliy slow

justpast40
    @justpast40

I must have played Level 5 more than a dozen times on iPad before getting Golden Chest; it was once or twice in iPhone

justpast40
    @justpast40

@troisdsmax I’m stuck on 18 on both iPad & iPhone after having found only 1 or 2 Golden Chests on each so I’m replaying the Golden Chest levels before trying 18 again, especially as it seems we have no timeframe.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@netto-jm I tried level 5 20 times and still didn’t get it

tantan
    @tantan

New monster is coming. Welcome back, monster fights. :)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Wonder what kind of prizes will there be…hope it has a skill, but it’s likely to be a lab skill if there even is a skill.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

nope, no skill again -____-

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Pigs No More?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.