Monster Pig Ship Parts

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Pig Ship Parts

• What are your thoughts on these Super Rare parts ?
    I’ve managed to pull the Masts for the Kaiju and Mecha pig event but the defense boost seems to be negligible to my regular mast that I use.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@norman-yeung In my opinion, it’s worth going for the ships that have Bomb as captain, because apparently Bomb gives the biggest attack output.

Norman Yeung
    @norman-yeung

My regular mast that I use is the one that allows bomb to attack twice.
    I’m just wondering if the parts that give you a bonus vs. a Monster pig actually work, because when I used the defense boost mast during the mecha pig event I noticed even though I had matched the same amount of birds in my previous attempts the defense value I got was almost the same if I had been using my previous mast.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

null

It’s still a major upgrade for mine from 3S to 6S.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@norman-yeung, I got the Anchor for Mecha Pig event, that DOUBLED my attack, of course, dont work for any other monsters than Mecha Pigs, they eventually come back in another event like Sazae Pig in Mecha Pig event.

EDIT.: You cant see the values doubled above, but when you attack you can clearly notice that you are doing the double of damage, maybe for the defense you cant see the boost in your ship too, but WHEN attacked, maybe you can clearly notice that you are recieving half damage (for shield or for HP)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Pig Ship Parts

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.