Monster Pig Rank Points Lost

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Pig Rank Points Lost

• Today I started playing in the Squid Pig event and noticed that my rank points are all wrong. It’s like they were reset from yesterday to today. Is this happening to everyone? I would hate to start over after days of playing and being so far up in the rankings.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@davefaust78, have you closes the App & reopened? Sometimes when finishing a fight I don’t immediately see the points but closing & opening fixes it.

While I’ve not experienced the loss like you, what I have experienced, on both iPad & iPhone is NO points being awarded after a Help fight. It started with the Mescha event, but has only gotten worse with this Squid Event. During the Mecha Event so many win points failed to be awarded that I missed a Ranking prize. I would have had under 2000 had I beem awarded all the points I earned. I reported it to Rovio days before the Mecha Event ended & basically recieved a “too bad, so sad response.

With this Squid Event, it’s happened more than half a dozen times in the last 36 hours.

I suggest opening a trouble ticket with Rovio, but based on my most recent problems, I doubt they’ll be much help.

davefaust78
    @davefaust78

@justpast40, I’ve closed, reopened the App numerous times, opened it on two other devices and it’s the same thing on each: all my points from over the weekend seem to be lost. This is the first time I’ve played in an event in which this happened. I’m going to open a ticket with Rovio today. Thank you for your comment.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@davefaust78
    If you have two devices on one account, it can be a problem.
    Make sure you close the app on A machine before open on B machine. I had similar problem and lost an SS item (ouch!)

dillo
    @dillo

I didn’t lose any points but I had a heck of a time joining a lot of battles, got a lot of “network 4 SVC” errors. I did notice something interesting though – the guy that was in the lead for the Squid Pig event who was nearly 6000 points ahead (not sure how the heck that is possible) isn’t in the leaderboard anymore. Any chance Rovio might be eliminating accounts suspected of hacking because I don’t see how someone could get that many points in only 3 days (over 20000…now that it’s been 4 days I can see people getting 18000 or so).

tantan
    @tantan

I can’t help with the points but I can add my problem to the list of strange things. Sometimes when I tried to help others the game showed the result and after I’d been shown the results and animation the pig was back again, safe and sound, and I had no points added and I even had my anchor back. I killed the first of them 5 times in a row before I gave up. And I could have, say, 3 pigs to help with and one of them would be faught against quite normally and two others would act like a phoenix and I’d just waste my time with them.
    Should add that it didn’t happen today, so maybe something was repaired.

davefaust78
    @davefaust78

Once again, all points earned in the Monster Squid Pig fight from all week have been lost. I opened up the app this morning and everything seems to have been reset. This game is riddled with problems and just may not be worth playing anymore.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Pig Rank Points Lost

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.