Monster pig event prices

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster pig event prices

• Usually how long does it take for them to give out prize from the event? It’s been 5 hours since the event has ended and no prices

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

I got Monster Hat for bomb.
    However, I quit the game for good because I am tired of keeping losing.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

There was a sort of update. The game randomly said there was an update and restarted the game, I didn’t have to go to the app store to update the app, but whatever it did it removed the special space ship parts from the slots and gave me my event items.

Try clicking on the gift box. Sometimes it says theres no gifts and then when you close the box it then has your gifts in it lol.

I checked my gift box around 4 hours ago and all my items were there ^^ (got all the boat parts! :D)

justpast40
    @justpast40

@maddragon, I haven’t been playing that long, but it looked to me like the Slot prizes changed last night when the Countdown Event Timer hit 0 minutes; I had no indication of any update.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

The event finished for me at 5am (yep I stayed up and was like a zombie lol). After that it said something about them having to check out the leaderboards and dish out the prizes, so I went straight to bed after that. ^^

The update message might of only happened if you left the game running and then it had to restart the game to show the changes to the slots. I didnt bother shutting down the game last night/morning.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I got the golden Kaijuu hat! Yay! :P
    My bomb was missing a decent head part since forever so I’m glad.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

My bomb still gets his but kicked even with his new shiny hat lol. I bought a tin of tuna from the slots in the hopes of getting him a better weapon, and I ended up getting the exact same weapon he was already using! XD

He takes forever to level up too, so my losses total is getting rather scary!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster pig event prices

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.