Monster Leonard Pig Raid

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Leonard Pig Raid

• Leonard_Pig_Event.png

is that the monster pig family in the picture?
    Instead of using the wrong picture, at least they could make it a “Leonard Family” event.

The Bomb ship items are more powerful than the Chuck’s orange boat, and the Bomb ship is actually Bomb instead of “orange” or other fruit.

But still, if you had got the orange boat last time, the prizes in this event are so-so….
    Maybe I’ll go for the Blues’ Billy sign, but I already have the Orange boat and my Chuck’s attack power is way higher than my Bomb, so……

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

That glitched picture was on the Minion Pig raid too.

Anonymous

Rovio is starting to recycle old items. That Projector for Red is almost just like the one Bomb got during Boulder Pig. Not to mention the 3rd Billy offhand. :P

Nice to see that Rovio added a new item skill though. Having a boost against angry opponents could be pretty helpful. As long as it works against hyper angry birds too.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Yes, that “against angry player” is a nice addition, but I think it’s only for regular anger, because Rovio can later introduce items against “hyper anger”.

So what other effect do you think they can come up with in the future?

bronze -> silver -> gold -> PLATINUM?

against hyper anger?
    3x attack masts?

I would like to see “sabotage reflection” effect, where if your opponent drops a sabotage, there is a chance that sabotage will reflect back to the other player.

or “exp boost” effect? you get more exp after the fight?

or “random diamond effect”? the item gives you a tiny winy chance of getting gem after each fight?

_

Anonymous

@tomt Any of those effects would be great! The items really need more diversity. There’s no way Rovio would add the diamond one though (I think we all know why :P), but a coin version of it might have a chance.

I’d personally like to see effects that effect the opponent. Like something that decreases the amount of your opponents corresponding bird panels (To counter the panel increasers (: ).

The Sabotage Enhancer effect could also be used more often. I hardly ever see it. :P

TomT
    @tomt

What does the gold “attack boost for the last 10 second” do? Do you get a fixed amount of attack boost? or do you get more boost if you match more panels in the last 10 seconds?

Anonymous

@tomt Matched panels give more points during that time. Don’t know the exact amount for each tier but it’s a noticeable difference.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Hmmm…… then I guess it doesn’t suck all that much.

But for me, the overall prizes kind of suck, because I already have the full Orange boat, so….. well, the Billy Sign for Blues is kind of nice.

Anonymous

@tomt The Orange Ship. That must be nice since it’s based around Chuck. :D

The overall prizes will really help me though. Right now I’m using the Orange Bow, Bomb Special Mast and Black Soul Ship Hull. So getting that Bomb hull will make my boat an absolute powerhouse! :D

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Ya, I was really lucky to get the orange ship items. I ranked somewhere in 1900, I almost didn’t get it. But now I have it, and Chuck has the highest attack, I’m not gonna spend time on getting the Bomb ship. But I do like the look of the Bomb ship. I wish they made Chuck ship instead of an orange…… and the Bomb ship items have overall better stats than the orange ship, but still, my Chuck has really high attack.

and I’m already using the shuriken for Red, so….. ya, this event is pretty lame for me.

Veggie
    @veggie

Finally it’s over!
    I was placed 842 and I’m quite happy with all the items I got. Especially the Bombship is great.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

HahaI didn’t even play this item because of 2 reasons(I miss it so disappointed:(…)
    1.IT IS MY E X A M.
    2.I have the pirate pislot already.Goodbye camera?
    As I miss this event.I am done.Goodbye world(just kidding lol:)

TomT
    @tomt

@veggie I got the Bomb boat, but I still use my orange boat. My Chuck has way higher attack than Bomb.

but the Bomb boat does have better stats than the orange boat…. hmmmmm…..

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster Leonard Pig Raid

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.