Mistake when buying

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mistake when buying

• So I bought The 17.5k silver coins for 1k gold coins by accident. So I contacted the rovio trough

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

to try to get it reverted, but it has been around a week already. Is that the write place to get support for this game? Are they even still answering request for this game or should I give up on it and bite the bullet?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

They don’t refund coins if they are spent. They give you coins for some of their mistakes but that’s about it. Consumable items are not refunded as that’s part of their (or any game company nowadays) policy. Plus, they are insufferable d-bags as they have proved in the past.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@daniel-tornaghi

@datguygamer

I can’t state that it will happen to you like it happened to me about similar issues but I’m here to give you “Hope” :-)

I waited between 10 to 15 days to have a positive answer from rovio support but Pawel, from Rovio staff, in the end helped me to try to solve issues related to click errors, refunds nor compensations.

Maybe you can’t directly have the LuckyCoins back but you could ask for a “game stats reset” set back in the past. Have you thought about this solution?

Maxx

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@maxxmatt What they did to me without any reason and proof, I will never have any “hope” on their actions ever.

If you ever contact them again, kindly forward them this message:

“You pieces of schlock reset my game without giving me a warning and just thought/assumed my in-game achievements were done via cheating (which they were NOT) while others are actually cheating and you never reset any of them. If ever I find you, I will crucify both of you; Stefan and Pawel in my garden and decorate your dead bodies as scarecrows. Signed – A very frustrated and pissed off former Epic player”

Daniel Tornaghi
    @daniel-tornaghi

I wouldn’t mind a reset into a past  point in the game either. Do you remember how long ago was that @maxxmatt?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@datguygamer
    You rock man! No pun intended. I tried to help the other guy. Your ABE game history should have been so full of hidden treasures ( comparendo to relatively young players like me and others), that your entire game set scared the hell out of Rovio iteself. Instead of putting you in an “hall of fame” they clicked It to trash. No Mercy for this insane act. We are with you, you know. 😫

@daniel-tornaghi

I have been reset in the middle of July to a point of the game Good for both me and Rovio at the end of June. Progresses made between the two dates have been wiped away, but I made a major mistake so terribile that would have ruined my future game. I have been lucky that game crushed while doing these insane stupid actions and they agreed to reset my progress before the crush.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@maxxmatt Thanks for the consolation but when you contact them again, forward them that message kindly. I want them to know how I feel about them and I won’t be contacting them ever again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mistake when buying

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.