Missions

• Can someone explain what missions is all about and what the tools are for?
    Also why does it cost so must at rank 73 to upgrade? It’s 50,000 coins.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • mrvirgo
    @mrvirgo

Something else that robin came up with. You send a TF to an unknown place for 4, 7, 12, or 24 hours and upon completion, you can earn materials, coins, pigs, and crystals. To upgrade your TF, you will need materials which is stored in the silo. You also can potentially earn material when you play a node. As far as the silo, I upgraded for 50K once, and after that, due to the missions, I collected enough material that the silo automatically upgraded. A tip for the missions, your TF will have a symbol next to it, i.e., a rocket or lightbulb, the mission itself will also have a symbol. Match your TF symbol to the mission symbol to later earn more stars to obtain more keys. This is a mouthful lol, I hope it helps…

dmsral
    @dmsral

Wait until you upgrade from level 14 to level 15! Example: For Bumblebee, it’s 250,000 coins, 12 gears, 10 chips and 5 rareiums, plus the upgrade takes 3 days!!! however, if you play the strategies in the main discussion thread, you’ll have plenty of coins to spare. I’m currently upgrading to rank 289 and I have almost 2,000,000 coins, plus the surplus grows by about 100,000 coins on each rank increase.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.