Missing tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missing tokens

• Should have received 1000 or at least 500 but received 100.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

When did you start? If you started late, then you don’t get the full prize. Here’s the info we got during C Minor. It was discussed extensively in that thread, so you might want to take a look at it.

“There was a growing trend during the holiday event of players deliberately joining a challenge leaderboard as late as possible in an attempt to end up in first place with minimal effort. This has a number of undesirable consequences – it leads to higher strain on our servers as many new leaderboards are created at once, it exacerbates the existing issues of players relying on out-of-date leaderboard information in the last few minutes of the challenge, and it trivialises the effort put in by players who join earlier in the challenge.

As such, we have added some scaling to the rewards dependent on how much time is left in the challenge when a player joins, and we will continue to refine this for future events.”

Patrick
    @dkandsk

I was in 1st place for the day & started another round with 3 minutes left still in first place – I ended up with only 100 tokens rather than 1000 or 500 – odd

vega
    @vegabomb

I wish I would have seen this thread. Just spent gems and won the event for 100 tokens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missing tokens

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.