Missing Gems and Pearls

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Missing Gems and Pearls

• A couple of weeks ago I had to re-install the game, since it keeps using more and more of my memory. After I saved the game and re-installed it all my Gems and  Pearls were gone. The flock and spells were not affected.  I contacted Rovio after it happened, but never heard back. A week later I contacted them again, and still nothing, then a week after that I sent a 3rd email and still nothing.

Is there a way I can get my Gems and Pearls back? I’ve spent months playing non stop to save enough pearls to upgrade my birds. Now all that is gone. I don’t want to start over. If I can’t get this resolved my only choice will be to Uninstal the game.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Maybe @hank from Rovio can help with that and take to his colleagues.

fun person
    @funperson

I sent Rovio 3 emails in the past 2 weeks and they haven’t bothered to answer me.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Rovio Support Page

Fill out the form above? That way a ticket is filed. I’ve always gotten good response from there. If you have already I heard emailing with high priority may help.

fun person
    @funperson

Do you mean contact us on the bottom of the screen? That is how I submitted my problem 3 times, but they have not replied. If there is another way to contact them, please let me know.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @funperson !

I’m really sorry to hear something went wrong for you! If you add me as a friend on this forum, we can talk in private and I can see if I can help. I don’t have the same tools as our customer support do, but if there’s a will there’s a way!

Take care!
    /Hank

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Missing Gems and Pearls

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.